Why Him

Third Person POV.

Aizawa distributed the papers which contained each student's possible hero agency then left the class alongside midnight.

The students started discussing the hero agencies that they wanted to go to but izuku didn't join in as he was really confused who to choose from.

He looked beside him and saw todoroki with an uneasy expression. He looked at his friends paper and saw 'Endavour Hero Agency' written between the agencies, he then placed a hand on todoroki's shoulder and smiled at him making the latter easen a little.

He then turned back to his own paper to see who he would end up with. He was shocked to find some of the top pro heroes offering him to join their agencies.

Some of the pros that offered him were: Fat gum, Fourth Kind, MT Lady and a bunch more.

Izuku's eyes widened when he reached a paper that was alone not connected to the rest, he read through it and found some of the top pro heroes.

On the papers was written the agencies of Ryuuku, Kamui Woods, Mirko, Edgeshot, Best Jeanist and Magneta.

Above those names was his favorite hero 'Hawks'. He has loved that hero ever since he graduated a few months ago. The flying hero immediately became one of the heroes of the top 10 as he was currently residing in the number 3 hero after allmight followed by endavour and above Magneta that was in the 4th place.

Beside hawks was endavour's agency which izuku was pretty interested in even tho he knew that endavour probably did that in order to do some weird plan.

Izuku sighed as he looked at the paper with confusion. He didn't have any idea who to choose as most of them weren't able to help him in any way possible.

Izuku was then suddenly teleported into his minds ape where all his family was waiting for him.

Boruto did the same thing he did before and held izuku on his back but the latter didn't even fight back as his mind was too busy with the heroes.

"What's wrong Izuku?" asked naruto ironically as he already knew what was wrong by existing in the green haired boy's mind.

"I don't know who to choose, some of the top pros have invited me and I'm not sure if any of them is even useful to me." answered izuku.

"And that's why we did that for you." answered kawaki.

"What?" questioned the teen.

"Izuku, what do all the otsutsukis and dad have in common?" asked boruto.

"They're all strong, have alot of Chakra, use alot of nature transformations and can fly. " answered izuku.

"Exactly, and you have absorbed the Chakra fruit which contains the Chakra of those otsutsukis." said sarada.

Izuku was still confused as to what they all were implying so he didn't say anything.

"Izuku we noticed that alot of the people you faced are able to use their quirks to fly which would leave you behind since flight is really useful so during those 2 weeks that you'll be training in the agency you should focus on using this Chakra to fly." Answered Sakura.

"Oh, well that doesn't help much to be honest. Alot of pros can fly." said izuku

"Yeah, we narrowed down the possibilies now you have to choose and we'll see if it's a good choice. Not your mother or endavour tho, I hate them." said kawaki.

Izuku sighed as he looked at his hands still thinking about who to choose.

"Well, what about hawks?" asked izuku.