The Start Of The Festival

Third Person POV.

The two weeks passed by with izuku was training his entire classroom while also training on his personal control and stamina.

Class 1A were in the waiting room getting dressed in their sports costumes instead of their hero ones so that they wouldn't have any advantages on each other.

The pro heroes were coming from all around the country to watch the festival and possibly find some good sidekicks.

"Ok everyone, get ready we'll be entering the arena in a few minutes. Remember don't panic we have trained harder than anyone else so let us put our hard work to good use." said izuku.

The entire class shouted in joy and shoto stepped towards izuku.

"I just want you to know that I'm still more powerful than you are and that I am going to beat you. There's something between you and allmight that we don't know about but that doesn't matter since it's only another reason for me to beat you." declared shoto.

The class wanted to step in between the two and stop whatever kind of war declaration shoto was doing but izuku smiled showing that he's ok.

"Ok todoroki. I'll be waiting to fight you so we can show each other who's the stronger. All the other students are coming with everything they got so beat them and fight me, I'll be waiting for you. " said izuku

Shoto didn't say anything instead he nodded and walked away while uttering a 'fine'.

A few moments passed by and the festival finally started.

A huge screen lit up in the arena showing the pro hero present mic.

"HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME  INTO UA'S SPORTS FESTIVAL. THIS YEAR WE'RE SEEING A HOT PERFORMANCE UNLIKE ANY BEFORE. NOW, ARE YOU READY?" Screamed mic.

The entire crowd started cheering and saying that they were ready after the introduction.

"PLEASE WELCOME TO THE STAGE, CLASS 1A THE HEO COURSE STUDENTS WHO FOUGHT AGAINST THE VILLAINS AND SHOWED AMAZING POTENTIAL."

The lights focuses on one door which izuku, followed by the rest of his classmates, stepped out of.

The entire crowd started screaming after the entrance of the class which made izuku get a little anxious but he continued normally as he knew that his class relied on him.

Present mic then introduced the other first years who, much to their disappointment, got barely any recognition by the people watching.

The pro hero midnight then started her speech.

"Now that the introductory speech is finished let's get to the real stuff." said midnight.

The crowd alongside some students were simping over the R-rated hero and talking about her extremely revealing costume until she shut all of them up.

"And now for the student pledge who had scored the highest in the entrance exam, we have Izuku Yagi! " she declared.

Izuku stepped towards the stand which midnight was speaking on while his class cheered for him.

The other classes alongside Izumi and bakugo were cursing him for yet once again being the center of spotlight.

Izuku stood next to midnight and held the microphone while taking a deep breath.

"The words I'd like to declare aren't various but they come purely out of my personal believes. I'd like to say that I wish all of you the best of luck and I hope that the other classes, who wouldn't otherwise get it, could finally receive the attention and respect that they deserve just like my class does. " Izuku stated.

The crowd and class 1A cheered even harder with some students from the other classes now joining them and clapping for the teen.

Izuku then went back to his class where he received a bunch of compliments by his classmates for his respect towards their rivals.

"Well that speech was lovely but now without further ado let's begin the first part of the festival and it iiiiiis" said midnight while the spinning wheel next to her started rolling.

It took a few seconds before stopping on 'Obstacle Race'

"TADAAAA. All of the classes will participate in this contest where they should pass kilometers around the stadium while being free to do whatever their heart desires as long as they don't leave the course."

The croad shouted even harder while the contestants started getting ready for their race.

"And now take your places." ordered midnight.

All the students stood in front of the gate but izuku alongside some other strong students like todoroki and iida were all the way back as the teachers ordered.

Less than a minute passed by when the lights turned on and the students rushed in.

They croaded each other but izuku used his Chakra to stick to the wall and jump away giving himself a boost immediately becoming the first.

After him was todoroki, who froze most of the Intrance, followed by more of his classmates each using their quirk in a way to help them escape the ice.

"This is going to be fun."

Chapter done.

Tell me what you guys think.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Love yall <3