USJ

Third Person POV.

"Today's training is different than usual. You'll have 4 instructors, me, Allmight, Magenta and one more factory member." said Aizawa.

The entire class started mumbling about what he said throwing opinions left and right while Izuku was stuck in his place with his eyes widened.

He didn't want to hear what he he heard. Inko was a part of the training. The woman he trusted, the same woman that betrayed him and neglected him was going to be a part of his training.

"Let me continue, you'll be training in rescue. Well start with natural disasters, ship wrecks and more."

What the teacher said excited the class even more that they mumbled even more.

"I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. You're free to use your costumes but keep in mind that you're still not used to them so there is a chance that they might limit your abilities. Also this training is in an off campus facility so we'll be taking a bus to get there." Continued Aizawa as he left the class and went to the bus.

The entire class then went out and stood beside the bus while flexing their costumes.

"Ok guys sit however you'd like but please be calm so that Mr Aizawa doesn't murder all of us." Said Izuku.

The entire class nodded in understanding then entered the bus trying to remain as calm as possible.

Once the train took off, the entire class started talking and once their sounds became too loud Izuku glared at them which made them gulp in slight fear.

They then started discussing their quirks, everyone discussing their own insecurities related to their personal powers.

"Remember guys, your powers are all unique in their own way and not to mention that quirks aren't what defines a hero it's the hero's heart and heroic selfless personality that everyone of us should have." said izuku.

"Yeah he's right all of our quirks are cool. Good thing none of us are Quirkless!" Interrupted a guy called Sero.

"May I ask why that is?" asked Momo.

"Easy. Quirkless people obviously can't become heroes. No one would accept them since they are weak. After all, Quirkless people in our society are usele-" Denki was cut off with a glowing kunai right beside his head.

Everyone looked towards Izuku who had another kunai in his hand while hid head was low.

"What the heck izu-bro!" Screamed Kaminari.

Izuku raised his head and glared at denki and sero with his sharingan which both scared and confused both of them.

He then stood up and went towards both of them then held kaminari by the collar of his hero costume.

"Listen denki you're kind of my friend but repeat that last sentence one more time and trust me I'll make you regret ever coming out of your mother's womb instead of just dying there." Threatened izuku with his dojutsu still on.

Before the boy or anyone could say anything Aizawa cut them off saying that they reached their destination.

They left the bus while izuku was fuming with anger. They went to the gate where the pro heroes '13' and 'Magneta' were waiting for them.

The entire class started fanning over the 2 heroes while Izuku was calming down his nerves and trying to not stab both Denki and his 'mother' that was staring right at him.

Inko during that time was feeling heartbroken as her babyboy wasn't wearing the suit that she worked with him on when he was a child.

"Come on kids I can't wait to show you what's inside." said the pro hero 13.

"THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME." Said most of the class.

"I hate this already." Mumbled Izuku.

Once they entered, Magneta took them all around the facility that they were going to train in.

Aizawa then talked to the 2 female pro heroes about why Allmight hadn't showed up yet and Izuku alongside some of his classmates heard some of the conversation.

Izuku then went to Momo and they both sat down before Izuku started talking.

"Something is going on. They wouldn't have Mr aizawa along side 3 other pro heroes in here for no reason." Said Izuku.

"Maybe they're just worried for our safety? We are still 15 after all." Said Momo.

"Yeah you have a point but thinking about it UA wouldn't have given a false alarm yesterday. I think a villain actually entered the school grounds but the teachers didn't tell us about it. Also I'm 16 not 15." shot back Izuku.

"That could be a possibility. But did you say you are 16?" Questioned Momo.

"Yeah. I'm a year behind cause my 'sister' there had some kind of problem and she couldn't enter the school until a year after the rest of our classmates so now I'm older than everyone else in the classroom." answered Izuku.

Momo only nodded as a sign of understanding. The 2 then headed back towards the 3 heroes where they heard 13 talking about her quirk 'black hole'.

She then gave them a speech about how their powers can be dangerous and that they should focus to help others while making sure that they do not hurt anyone.

"Alright now that she's over. Let's begin." said aizawa.

Suddenly the water of the fountain started dissapearing and the electricity started going off and on.

Out of nowhere, a portal which looked like a black hole appeared in the center of the facility.

A bunch of people started stepping out of it and all the class noted how creepy they looked.

"Did we start already? Also didn't you say that this is a rescue mission? Why are there all those fake villains here then?" Questioned Iida.

"All of you, those are real villains I can sense that they're evil." Said Izuku.

"He's right they are real villains step back and let us pros deal with them." added inko.

The 3 heroes then jumped down to fight off the villains while the heroes in training stood back.

"We're heroes in training. Do they really expect us to listen to them and let them get hurt while we're watching?"

Aaaand 4th chapter today done.

Tell me what yall think.

Expect a chapter or even maybe 2 more today.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Love yall <3