Hero

Third Person POV

Izuku went to the forest and started training with the chidori which Sasuke and Sarada told him how to perform.

It didn't take him long to use it but wanting to master it, Izuku spent the entire night training with it.

He didn't even show up the second day. None of the students or teachers saw him as he was busy mastering his new jutsu.

He didn't show up until the moon was up again where his classmates alongside class 1B where cooking food.

"Hey guys need a hand, or two?" Asked Izuku.

"It would be really appreciated Izuku-kun." Answered Iida.

Izuku smile before cleaning his hands then helping his classmates with the food.

He looked at where Kota was previously standing but couldn't find him so he theorized that he might have gone to his 'secret hideout'.

After they all finished cooking and eating, Izuku took a plate to give it to Kota so he could have some food while class 1A and B where having a contest.

While on his way, Isuku felt a huge evil taking over the entire camp so he immediately created 4 clones and everyone one of them went in their own way.

Izuku was the one that went towards Kota to make sure that he was okay. His classmates and the heroes can take care of themselves but what can a kid do?

Izuku rushed towards the cliff and once he arrived, he found the kid held by the neck, by a huge buff man.

Izuku glared before jumping beside the villain kicking him back and taking Kota in his arms.

The villain stood up and the cape he was wearing was let loose.

Both Izuku and Kota's eyes widened when they saw who it was.

"Papa... Mama." Mumbled Kota.

"Muscular?!" added Izuku .

A layer of muscle appeared on the villain's hand and he rushed to hit Izuku but the latter jumped in a blink of an eye.

Izuku tore of a piece of his clothing and used it to wrap Kota to his back.

He then punched the villain with a chakra infused punch strong enough that it shattered most of the cliff.

The villain glared at him before punching him once again.

Izuku couldn't dodge it, as he was focused on Kota. Izuku was punched straight in the arm.

"What's wrong, stupid hero wanna be? Weak, I wonder why they want you out of everyone else." Spat out the villain.

Izuku froze in his place while wondering who in the world wanted him.

"Stop talking, crazy guy. Because of people like you the world is as bad as it is. Remember the water hoses you are the one that killed them." Cried out Kota.

"Oh you're their kid well isn't it fate. Your parents are the ones that stood in my way, what happened to them was their own choice." Answered The villain.

Izuku was getting annoyed with Muuscular, he charged a punch strong enough that the rest of the mountain was turned to dust.

He took Kota in his hands and jumped away to ensure that the kid was okay.

The villain them appeared again this time with a huge hole in his torso.

He saw the villain's muscles taking over his entire body as he rushed towards him with speed that Izuku had never seen before.

Izuku dodged it but his leg was in the way and the latter punched it shattering it completely.

The villain smirked before he felt water on his face.

He looked up at the two and found water droplets on the kids hands.

"Water? Just like your parents huh." Smirked the villain.

Izuku created a clone that took Kota and jumped away with him while izuku turned to look at the villain.

"You chose the wrong hero in training to mess with." Izuku uttered.

Before the villain could question what he said Izuku got into his tenseigan Chakra mode and kicked the villain into the air.

He flew after him and created a rasengan which he smashed into the villains head causing him to fall down into the ground shattering the surrounding area.

Izuku then jumped next to him and looked him straight in the eye.

The muscular stared with fear as he saw the teen's baby blue tenseigan eyes slowly turning to deep red eyes with 3 tomoe in them.

Izuku looked at him with dull eyes before he spoke.

"You love seeing blood from what I know, let me show you some." spat out izuku.

He raised his hand and purple blue electricity appeared in his palm.

He used that same hand to stab the villain next to his heart. He didn't kill him but he made sure to teach him a lesson.

Kota was then taken back to the original Izuku. The kid looked at him with terror and tears but the teen smiled back at him.

"Kota, if all of the villains are this strong then we are in huge danger. They are looking to take me I don't know where so you can't stay beside me much, let's go to the campus." Said Izuku.

The kid nodded before hugging his hero. Izuku smiled then touched the villain's hand teleporting the 3 of them.

Where he teleported them stood Aizawa alongside a guy with scars on his hands.

He saw the man turn into clay which confused him.

Izuku put muscular down then followed Aizawa who went to the forest.

"Uncle Shota, The villains are after me I think. Please keep Kota safe I need to go inform Mandalay so she could tell the rest. I have a plan." Said Izuku.

Aizawa nodded, he then asked Izuku to inform Mandalay that the students are the targets and that Eraser Head allowed the teens to use their quirks and engage in combat.

Izuku did just that, once he arrived he saw Mandalay getting attacked by a lizard guy with a sword.

Izuku rushed towards him and shattered his sword then kicked the villain away.

"Mandalay, Mr aizawa told me to inform you to use your telepathy and tell everyone that they're allowed to engage in combat. Also tell them hat I sent a clone to every group, the villains are after me so that'll distract them for a little." said izuku.

Mandalay nodded before sending the message. She looked at izuku and saw that his leg and arms were shattered.

"Go back to camp, you're really injured." She ordered.

Izuku shook his head and bit his other harm healing his injuries as if they never existed.

Izuku then rushed towards the other villain standing in the are with Mandalay and tiger.

He quickly activated his tenseigan and entered his Chakra mode.

He then used some truth seeking orbs to keep the villain stick in place.

He stepped on his face mocking him out then ran towards the lizard guy doing the same plan to put him down.

Izuku winced a little as he felt all of his clones taking down the villains around the camp.

Chapter done.

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Love yall <3