A Hero

Third Person POV

Izuku alongside the other students saved nearly everyone in the area until they heard the ground shaking.

The cause behind that was revealed to be Gang Orca the hero residing in the 11th spot between heroes, he was backed by a dozen enemy grunts.

A broadcast was given to the examinees; villains have appeared and they, the Heroes, must suppress them as well as continue carrying out the rescue maneuvers.

"So heroes what will you do? Fight or save the people? Face me or run away?"questioned the hero.

Izuku smiled beneath his breath knowing that it was his time to shine once again

"Fellow heroes, go save the civilians I will take care about this sinister villain." Said izuku completely embodying an old hero with a corny speech.

"That sounds corny as hell but whatever go and leave him to be." Said Izuku with a smirk

The students seemed to want to argue but knowing that he was easily the strongest between everyone in the area they followed his orders and went to rescue the civilians while the grunts followed them keeping gang orca on his own to Izuku.

"You are all mine. You can't touch any of the students around here except me." Said Izuku

"Oh and how is that, hero?" asked Orca.

Izuku smirked before creating 3 clones that stood on each side of the hero.

Izuku alongside his 3 clones erected a solid barrier of a purple color blocking everyone from him and orca

"Let's dance, villain." Said Izuku.

The Hero rushed at him trying to hit him and take him down but Izuku dodged it easily.

He decided to take the hero as fast as possible not wanting to waist his time on that while he could save the civilians instead.

He focused his Chakra in his hands and 2 purple Chakra arms appeared.

He rushed Infront of the hero in an instant.

The hero couldn't even see him. Instead he was punched back by the Chakra arms.

He hit the wall and felt his body burning which confused him and cause him to scream in pain.

"This barrier is made out of flames, you can't put them out until I order them to be put out." He explained

Orca didn't seem to say anything only feeling the fire taking over his body.

"Give up villain and order your minions to give up and surrender themselves." Ordered Izuku.

The hero seemed to be done with all the pain, he raised his hands in surrender and all of the minions stopped moving.

Izuku smirked before creating a chakra handcuff and stopping the hero.

Everyone in the arena seemed confused and shocked with how fast the teen took down a hero in the top spots.

A few seconds later, the exam was done and the students were ordered to wait for the results to come out so they'd learn who got the licence.

After the examinees had their injuries attended to and changed back into their school uniforms, they gathered in front of a screen.

Yokumiru thanked the examinees for their hard work and said that he was going to present the results.

Before he did so, Yokumiru explained that the HUC members and his fellow colleagues from Headquarters examined both the quality and nature of their conduct in situations of crisis.

Yokumiru told the examinees that the names of those who passed would be displayed on the screen behind him in alphabetical order.

Izuku looked for his name but to his shock he couldn't find his name nor Izumi and Bakugo's.

Everyone in Class 1-A had passed, except for Katsuki, Izumi and Izuku. While most of Class 1-A celebrated, Katsuki and Izumi were angry that they didn't pass and Izuku remained silent still unaware what he did wrong.

Yokumira distributed out sheets to the examinees that had details of their performance in the exam and their scores: a point reduction system was used to tally their scores and with the ones that got below 50 points were considered failures.

Yokumiru congratulates those who had passed and would obtain their Provisional Hero Licenses immediately.

Yokumiru stated that they now had authority equal to that of heroes and will be able to stop villains and rescue civilians at their own discretion.

Izuku felt shattered looking at his sheet. He got a 100 point, he didn't loose any so why wasn't he given the licence.

The class left the school each happy about their passing while Izuku was walking with obvious visible disappointment.

His classmates didn't seem to notice as the my were busy with their personal passing.

Once they reached the bus Izuku saw shindou and Miss Joke alongside their class rushing towards them.

"Izuku-Kun, We passed together what do you plan on doing now." Spoke shindou sticking out his fist.

Izuku looked at him and some tears were about to slip out of his eyes. Not because he didn't pass but because it was completely unfair as he didn't do anything wrong.

"We didn't pass Shindou-Kun, you did." Said Izuku.

Shindou's eyes widened as he heard what the younger guy said.

"What do you mean? You made a perfect plan to take down both us and the villains not to mention you saved more civilians than anyone did! " Wondered Shindou.

"I'm aware, but I still didn't get the licence for some reason. I didn't even loose a point yet I still didn't pass." Exclaimed Izuku.

His class heard that and they all froze in shock just like Shindou did. The latter couldn't do anything but hug his recently made friend.

Izuku hugged him back then let go before and smiled at him.

"How about we stop those tears now?" Said Aizawa walking towards the two.

"You didn't take this licence but it's not like it's useful compared to what you have gotten." Said Aizawa.

"What I have gotten? I got nothing but disappointment, uncle Shota. I failed miserably." Mumbled back Izuku

"If so, then I guess this is nothing?" Said Aizawa tossing him a card.

Izuku held it in his hand and felt confusion as he saw the words 'International Hero License' written on it.

In said card was his name alongside a number of personal information

"Welcome, hero." Said Miss Joke

Chapter done

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Love yall <3