The Mind Of A Leader

Third Person POV.

"Guys the pros are fighting and we're just standing, we have to help them but don't do anything now. Jumping in now is irrational and irresponsible." Izuku spoke.

"Say whatever you want but I'm going to go beat some villains up!" Shouted Bakugo as he jumped down, followed by Izumi.

Izuku expected the rest to do the same but instead they stood still and looked at him.

"Ok great some people actually have brains. Iida go to the school and ask Mr nezu for any support we can get. The rest of you stay together and don't do anything unless anyone of the pros are in danger." said Izuku.

"Are we sure that this plan will work?" asked ururaka.

"Izuku came with the best plans and dealt with issues in the best way possible so I think we should trust him." Answered Momo.

"YEAH!" Shouted the rest of the class.

Izuku heard Izumi scream, he looked down only to find his sister and Bakugo getting trapped in the mist guy that teleported the villains into the facility.

"IIDA RUN NOW." Izuku ordered.

Iida obliged and ran away but he wasn't fast enough as the mist guy appeared in front of him.

"There is no escape for anyone here." threatened the mist man.

"We are the league of villains, excuse our rudeness but we decided to join the party here. Isn't it the best place for allmight to take his last breath. We heard he was supposed to be here but I can't find him anywhere."

Hearing that, Kaminari and Kirishima ran towards him but he ended up teleporting them away.

Izuku then tried to tell the class to hide and run away but the mist rapped around them teleporting everyone to a place in the facility.

Izuku found himself falling to the water and once he reached he met 2 guys with similar shark quirks.

Izuku created a sword and attacked the first while the second was suddenly punched away by none other than tsu.

Izuku and Tsu then left the water while Tsu was holding Mineta, a guy that seemed to have grapes for hair.

Izuku jumped to the boat and Tsu threw Mineta after him and jumped to the boat after.

"Thanks for the help, tsu." said Izuku.

"You're welcome, izuku-kun." she answered.

"The villains must have snuck into the school while everyone was freaking out in the cafeteria." Said Izuku.

The other 2 then started arguing about whether all might would survive the villains attack or not.

More villains appeared in the water and headed towards the boat that the three were on.

"This is bad but don't worry I have a plan I think. Mineta what's your quirk?"

"It's called pop off, I can use the balls on my head to stick two objects together no matter what those objects are." Explained MIneta.

"Great. Stick me and yourself to Tsu. Tsu jump as high as you could. I'll do the rest." Said izuku.

Mineta did as told and Tsu took a breath before jumping as high as she was able to.

Izuku summoned a bunch of clones that then released a bunch of destructive electric disks.

Once the disks made contact with the water it electrified the entire area with everyone around it except the 3 heroes in training.

Izuku un-summoned the clones and he along side his 2 classmates reached the ground safe and without a scratch.

"Go help the others I'll go look for Iida and help him leave and reach the school to get the pros." ordered Izuku.

The 2 nodded and followed his rules and sprinted away to help their classmates.

He looked around and saw Magneta and Aizawa fighting villains left and right tho those villains seemed to be endless as they kept appearing.

He jumped back to where he first was teleported from and saw 13 alongside a few students including iida fighting the mist villain.

"MRS. 13 TRY TO SUCK AND DISINTEGRATE HIM WITH YOUR QUIRK." Said izuku.

The pro hero didn't know why she did what he said but she did. She activated her quirk and the villain was starting to get sucked in.

Izuku watched as a piece of metal appeared on his body.

'A weakness.' he thought to himself.

He jumped at the villains piece of metal and took out the sword, from his hero suit, which he inherited from sasuke himself. 'The sword of Kusanagi'

He stabbed the villain in the piece of metal shattering it to pieces.

"IIDA, SCHOOL NOW." Ordered izuku.

Without taking a second to think iida followed his friend's orders and activated his quirk heading to school.

" THE REST OF YOU, GO HELP THE OTHERS, WE DON'T WANT ANYONE GETTING HURT EVEN MORE." Said Izuku.

His friends looked at each other and ran away trying to find their other classmates as fast as possible to make sure that they didn't get hurt.

"Hey kid, what's your name? "Asked the pro hero.

"Izuku, one of your biggest fans." answered the teen.

"I'm honored, you are going to grow up to become a great hero. You truly have the heart of a hero and the mind of a leader." Exclaimed the hero.

"Thank you but now isn't the best time to have this conversation. Can you please go aid my classmates? I want to help Mr. Aizawa." shot back Izuku.

"Yes sir." said the hero while saluting to the hero in training.

13 went towards the other heroes in training while izuku jumped beside Aizawa.

"What do you think you're doing?!" questioned Aizawa.

"What a hero would do. I'm helping someone that needs help even if that someone doesn't want to admit it." Answered Izuku.

Aizawa didn't say anything back and went back to taking down villains with his capturing scarf.

He looked at Izuku and saw him taking down the rest with his Chakra weapons. Except izuku seemed to be simply knocking them down instead of killing them or severely hurting them.

Then suddenly, a guy with Grey hair and a bunch of hands all around his body ran towards aizawa.

"The final boss?" Asked Aizawa to himself.

He pushed the villain back with his elbow but the wicked man touched aizawa's elbow disintegrating the skin around it.

Aizwa jumped back and a bunch of villains ran towards him only for Izuku to kick 3 of them in the face and stab the last in her shoulder.

Aizawa stumbled back only for him to bump into a large, black humanoid monster with a very muscular body that had many scars on it, a brain which was exposed on the top of his head and large eyes are around it in addition to a beak-like mouth with an array of sharp teeth.

"Oh yeah, Eraser Head, I'm not the final boss." said the Grey haired villain.

Chapter done.

Tell me what yall think.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Love yall <3