The Life Of The Past

Third Person POV

Izuku was left behind on the rooftop completely shattered and saddened with what the number 1 hero had told him.

He fell to his knees as his head repeated everything that he's been told since childhood.

He felt like he was dying as he looked at the cliff of the roof. His brain then stopped at what his sister and friend had told him a few hours ago and tears started forming in his eyes but he held it back.

He went to the cliff and looked down but he couldn't jump, he didn't want to jump that would just prove Izumi and bakugo right about him being 'useless' and 'pathetic'

He sighed and sat down at the cliff and started drawing another suit. Since childhood he loved drawing suits for pro heroes just as much as he loved taking notes about them.

He was drawing a new suit for the newly graduated hero 'Hawks' thinking that the hero had no way of protecting himself with his jacket and shirt.

After finishing his drawing izuku sighed and thought to himself ' Why do I even do this? It's not like Mr Hawks will see it'

He then left the rooftop and walked back to his house. He entered only to find the house completely empty.

He shrugged it off knowing that his parents probably took their little princess shopping for like the third time that week.

Entering his room izuku looked around at the nearly empty room. He had only a few figurines of his uncles and aunt. None of the books he had when he was younger were there in fact not even the bookshelf, same goes with his laptop and posters which he had to sell to get more money to get food when there was nothing home.

He laid on his bed that no longer had his favorite allmight bed cover instead a plain white one that he had in his closet which now also contains only a few shirts and pants that still fit him.

It's not that he gained weight, the kid looked like a literal skeleton. It's just that he grew a little and became taller and his parents didn't care enough to take him shopping.

Not having anything to do he went to sleep which didn't take long as he fell asleep once his head touched the pillow.

It was barely a few seconds later when he opened his eyes only to find himself in a white room which seemed to be empty until he heard 2 voices calling him.

"YOU'RE FINALLY HERE" Shouted what seemed to be a young adult.

Izuku looked in that direction only to find a guy with a well-built frame, and short height. He had spiky, blond hair, blue eyes and two whisker markings on each of his cheeks.

He was wearing a belt with short black pants,regular sandals, and a cloak. He was also wearing a forehead protector with two intersecting slashes on it.

The guys seemed pretty nice and optemistic. Next to him stood a guy that looked the exact opposite of the first.

The other guy had grey eyes and bushy black hair, the sides of which are shaven and blond in colour. He also had a tattoo of the Roman numeral Ⅸ under his left eye, a pair of piercings on his right eyebrow, and stud earrings.

He was wearing a violet infinity scarf and belt, white overalls with his chest exposed, and a black vest trench coat.

"About time, couldn't you have come here like a few years ago?" said the emo looking guy.

"Excume me? I don't even know where I am...also who are you guys?" answered izuku looking around trying to find somewhere to leave the room he was in.

"Well someone has an attitude. Anyways hi I'm Boruto Uzumaki, this is my 'brother' Kawaki Uzumaki" said the blond guy while pointing on his brother when he mentioned the latter's identity.

The other guy only rolled his eyes and izuku immediately thought about bakugo.

"Hey! Don't compare me to that explosive bitch" spat out the guy recently identified as Kawaki.

"Wait what? Did you read my mind or something?! Is that your quirk" muttered the younger kid.

"No we're just in your mind right now so we can easily hear your thoughts" said the gold haired kid.

Izuku looked at him with confusion and the 2 men sat down with him following suit.

The golden haired then started talking. "Long ago, before this world saw what you guys refer to as quirks, all the people around the globe used what we refer to as chakra, chakra is basically the Life force that we have within our physical body and our spiritual one. Back in my day we were shinobi, ninja. Some evil 'Alien gods' were trying to steal the Chakra from our planet and also wanted to take revenge because of one of their members called 'Kaguya Otsutsuki' betrayed another one 'Isshiki Otsutsuki' who was a higher member of their 'clan'. Ishhiki took kawaki here as a vessel while another otsutsuki took me as their vessel 'Momoshiki Otsutsuki'. Isshiki managed to completely take control of kawaki's body and he used it to his advantage to murder our father 'Naruto Uzumaki' and his best friend 'Sasuke Uchiha'. After that I fought kawaki for days straight to defeat him and end Ishhiki. After kawaki got a little control over his senses we went towards Ishhiki's old hiding place and came up with a plan. We together used the powers of the ten tails which is a beast that's made out of Chakra to cast a jutsu that allowed us to wipe away everyone's memory on earth making them forget about Chakra. We then used that beast's power with the God tree, which is a tree that the otsutsukis plant on planets to suck that  planet's Chakra and make a Chakra fruit that would provide the otsutsuki that eats it with great nearly endless power, to suck away all the Chakra that was on our planet and around it so that it'll no longer be used by the evil. But doing that required alot so as a way of 'payment' we both sacrificed our lives. Since then, our souls along side all the Chakra were stick in that fruit and now here we are".

Izuku was utterly astonished wanting to ask alot about that past but there was one thing that was confusing him more than anything.

"But why am I here? How are you able to talk to me? And why do you even want to talk to me out of all people?" asked izuku.

"One more thing. Before we died me and my girlfriend 'Sarada Uchiha' sasuke's daughter had a son that we didn't take his Chakra so he could continue taking care of the world in secret. We watched over him and saw his entire life until he passed away" answered boruto

Izuku felt sad for the guy, seeing his son die wouldn't be the easy but he still didn't understand why he stood in front if those 2 'dead' Shinobi.

"I'm sorry for that but I still don't get what does this all have to do with me?"

Kawaki and boruto looked at each other and izuku saw a smirk appearing on both their faces.

"Because you, izuku Yagi are boruto's  grandson's reincarnation"

AAAAAAND CHAPTER END.

Tell me what you guys think of this chapter and the entire story.

Sorry if there are any problems or mistakes.

Tell me what ship you guys would like.

Love yall <3