Lover Birds

Third Person POV.

It wasn't long before Izuku started doing his hero work to the fullest.

He wasn't able to make an agency of his own immediately, so he instead remained under Hawks' agency as an ally.

"HELO BABY BIRD!" Shouted an enthusiastic Hawks just as Izuku flew into his office.

"Hey, Big Bird." Replied Izuku as he embraced the winged hero.

Hawks didn't eait before holding the green haired in his arms and rushing him towards his coach.

He sat down and laid Izuku on top of himself as he cuddled into the new hero's body.

"So, how does it feel to become a pro hero after all?" Asked Hawk.

Izuku wanted to break free but gave up when he noticed Hawks slightly tightening the grip around him as he shoock his head.

"Well, I haven't been a hero in training for so long, I would've loved to take my time, but it's fine. I can stay with you now!" Izuku stated with a smile.

Hawks smirked a little before humming and getting closer to the younger boy.

The 2 remained in that position for about an hour as they watched a movie playing on the TV.

Once done, Izuku decided that it was time to start patrolling for the first time after becoming a legal hero.

Unbeknownst to him, that was about to become his daily routine for about a month. During this month, the teen not only started making a name for himself both for heroes and citizens but also started working on projects that would further aid said citizens.

He started a trading camp for all quirkless people as a way to give them the power to defend themselves while he trained with his own powers.

He also suggested and forced Hawks to enhance his hero suit, and of course, the slightly older hero allowed him to give him the hero suit ideas.

The winged hero did end up changing some things as he adopted a more dark version of his fit as his pants and shirt were switched to dark ones with a metallic piece that extends onto his wings to give an extra protection when in need.

Something like this, but the wings' feathers are more metalic and pointy.

With everything set and done between the two, Hawks was ready to do his move and finally confess to the teen.

The 2 were just coming back from stopping another attack on a police station where nomu were being held for studying.

The moment they arrived at the agency, Hawks took off his clothes and sat shirtless on the couch, Izuku just rolled his eyes at the actions of the man that he had grown used to.

"May I have a big hug?" Asked Hawks with a smirk as he opened his arms.

Izuku just sighed before jumping into the man's arms, crushing him.

"You're so... beautiful." Spoke Hawks, his confidence suddenly ceasing to exist.

Blood slowly rushed towards the younger man's cheeks as he snuggled slowly to the other one's neck.

"Izuku, can we talk, please?" Hawks asked as he removed his arms from around Izuku

Izuku looked up at him before nodding and sitting up, tilting his head in confusion.

"What are we?" Suddenly asked the winged man.

The other just froze at the question and wondered for a few seconds before answering.

"We're what you want us to be." Replied Izuku with a smile.

He heard a few gags inside his head but blocked their sounds before focusing again on Hawks.

"If so, may I kiss you?" Another question.

Izuku, however, didn't reply. He didn't signal anything in his head. He didn't even shift his eyes.

He just moved closer to the man and attached their lips slowly.

Immediately, he kissed him back. They kept going on for about a minute until Izuku broke the kiss.

"I'm not sure if this can work out or not, but please, remain mine." Hawks said as he held Izuku's hand.

The other boy smirked slightly before nodding and hugging the winged hero.

"Don't worry, I'm all yours, lover boy." Mumbled the shinobi.

"Lover bird would work better, baby bird." The other spoke.

Izuku giggled slightly, making Takami also crack slightly at the sound. From then, the two remained silent, not having anything to say as their hearts spoke enough.

The following day, Ozuku ensured that everything that happened between the two would be deleted from the cameras as the 2 pros were definitely not ready to be outed to the entire world.

As the 2 were sitting together, Izuku received a message from an unknown number.

"Keigo? Do you know who this is?" Asked Izuku as he gave him the phone.

The man, who had Izuku in his arms, read the "Hello, Pro Hero Deku." And checked the number before thinking for a second.

"Oh, this is Sir Nighteye. What does he want you for?" Hawks asked.

Izuku just shrugged before replying to the hero.

I: Hello, Sir Nighteye. How may I help?

M(Mirai Saiski/Sir Nighteye) : A sidekick of mine asked to meet and join you for a few days as a training chance. I would like it if you'd accompany him to inspect a small, designated villain organization called the Shie Hassaikai.

I: I see, I'll meet up with the boy tomorrow. Please send me where you'd want the meeting to be.

M: Okay, thank you again.

"Yeah, sure, go on a mission with this some guy. I'm going to take Tokoyami Fumikage under my wing anyway." Said Hawks as he glared at the phone.

"Aww, you jealous ?" Asked Izuku as he sat up, wrapping his arms and legs around the bird-hero.

"Oh, and what if I am?" Keigo asked as he pulled the boy closer, giving him a slight peck on his lips.

Izuku pulled back with a smile before flicking the boy's head with his finger.

"Then it definitely fits you, lover bird."