The UA Entrance Exam

Third Person POV

After consuming the Chakra fruit, izuku was shocked to find that nothing changed to his body. Sasuke and Naruto explained to him that the power was getting used to his body.

It took an entire day until izuku felt the power rushing through his body, but luckily, he knew how to keep it under control.

He looked at the first mirror he could find but noticed that nothing changed which disappointed him as he thought he'd get some super cool transformation.

The older people continued training izuku during that time but his training was 10 times hader now that he had to make sure not to let the excessive Chakra to spill out of his body.

Finally, on the day before the entrance exam Izuku slept in peace with his new family cuddled around him in his mind scape .

The second day izuku woke up early getting ready and rushing towards the UA Entrance Exam, the first step in his hero job.

He walked inside and on his way saw a girl with brown hair and big brown eyes helping his sister who tripped on her own feet.

When the girl touched izumi's back the blond haired girl started floating in the air. Izuku was astonished but didn't say anything as he headed towards the exam.

The first part of the exam passed by rather quickly as izuku solved it in a matter of minutes. Bakugo caught him and glared at him and once they were alone on their way to the practical part of the exam he started talking.

"Hah deku you're still trying for UA? Didn't we tell you to stop trying? Understand this, you are Quirkless, useless in this society. They won't allow someone like you into a school as elite as this one." spat out the blonde haired guy.

"Are you done? Probably not cause you never shut up. Get out of my way, bakugo." izuku shot back.

Bakugo wanted to reply to izuku until he noticed that the latter called him 'bakugo' instead of his nickname 'Kachan' which was rather shocking.

"Hey! That was rude please be respectful towards the other examinees." appeared an unfamiliar voice.

Izuku looked towards the direction of the voice and saw a tall and muscular guy with a wide frame with short dark blue hair.

"Hn, none of your business either." said izuku as he headed away from the two.

Once he reached the auditorium, Present Mic whom he used to refer to as 'uncle zashi' explained the rules of the exam. The blond haired hero tried as hard as possible to get the teens to cheer with him every few minutes but it didn't work out so he simply just explained the rules.

The students had to score points by destroying Villain-Bots with various point values.

Each defeated Villain Bot is worth a certain amount of points, which are assigned to the Bots according to their difficulty level:
1 Point - Easy Villains
2 Points - Medium Villains
3 Points - Hard Villains
0 Points - Arena Traps

Arena Traps are massive Villain Bots scattered through the city replicas in order to trap and weed out people from getting high scores. They're not meant to be fought, which is why they're worth no points.

The same guy asked about the 0 points bot and gave a speech to the hero which replied and gave the blue haired his answers.

After the explanation, students were separated into their designated battle center for the practical test.

Looking around izuku noticed the brown haired girl and the blue haired boy that he met less than an hour ago.

Once the doors of the arena opened izuku immediately ran inside knowing that a real battle doesn't have a countdown. Present mic then told the other examinees to follow in and that what he was doing was the right thing.

The examinees rushed into the battle arena to destroy as many robots as they can but they were met with nothing but robot pieces scattered all around the arena.

Izuku had created a Chakra sword and started cutting through all the robots that he found. It took him a few minutes before he saw that there was barely any robots left.

Back in the teachers observing room, the heroes were checking the young generation and their fights.

Nezu then gave examples about those who rely on speed, others on skill, some on focus and most on power. He then said that the best example would be someone who uses all as the camera focused on izuku.

Izuku's entire family looked at him with either shock or joy (that being his uncles and aunt).

" zuku? Why is he here? And why is he just standing there doing nothing?" asked inko.

"What do you 'why is he here' didn't you know of your son's application to the school. Also he's sitting as there are no more robots for him to to desrtroy except a few that he's probably leaving for the other students." answered Nezu while staring at his nephew.

"What? No of course we knew we're just shocked that he's sitting doing nothing." answered Toshinori.

"But how did he get all those points? He's quirkless." asked All Might.

"Well from what I can see is that he's anything but quirkless. He had a glowing sword in his hand which dissapeared when he finished cutting down the robots." spoke Shota Aizawa hiding a smile.

Inko and Toshinori didn't say anything and just looked back at their biological son's test.

Noticing that enough time had passed Nezu let out the zero pointers allowing it to wreck havoc on the entire arena.

Izuku during that time was busy arguing with boruto about a possible hero suit until he heard all the screams of the people around him.

He opened his eyes and turned around only to find a huge robot destroying everything in its way.

He didn't bother himself to try and fight it, instead he started walking back waiting for the fight to end.

That was until he heard a cry for help. He looked back and saw the brown haired girl trapped underneath debris.

She struggled against the weight as the robot got closer and closer.

Not thinking twice he ran towards the girl and channeled his Chakra to his feet helping him jump high enough to reach the zero pointer's head.

Instead of smashing it tho he stabbed it's control panel with his Chakra sword then cut 2 of its electricity providers.

The robot stumbled back as izuku jumped away and helped the girl stand up.

"Thank you!" she chirped.

"You don't need to. That's what a hero would do." he answered and walked back helping the girl with her injured foot.

He could've healed her but he knew that the schools nurse 'Recovery Girl' was going to check on everyone either way. Also his healing abilities weren't something to flex as it was barely relevant.

Just like he thought the heroine arrived and healed everyone then went towards izuku.

She asked him if he was injured after his fight but he told her that he was in a perfect condition and that she didn't need to worry about him.

After all that was done he headed back home happy that he's a step closer to becoming a hero.

Anddd chapter done.

2 chapters in less than 3 hours.

Tell me what you guys think

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Love yall <3