Training For the Win

Third Person POV.

The students had 2 weeks to train for the festival.

Izuku decided to do what sasuke told him to and to help Iida after the latter asked him to train with him, but too bad for the teen his friends had other plans in mind.

"Guys how do you guys plan to train?" asked kirishima the entire class.

"I'm still not sure." answered kaminari.

"Same." answered most of the class.

Bakugo and Izumi already left to start their own training in order to defeat izuku.

"I'm going to train with Izuku-kun. He's obviously the strongest and smartest in our classroom so I'll train with him. He already told me that he'll gladly aid me during those 2 weeks." answered Iida

The entire class looked at the guy with fascination and a hind of jealousy.

"Lucky." said ururaka.

"SO MANLY DUDE I WISH I COULD TRAIN WITH IZU-BRO " Shouted izuku.

"How about we ask izuku to train with us too? He can clone himself, we saw that. So maybe he'd clone himself to help us train." said jirou.

"But that would cause him alot of stamina and time. He might not even have enough time to train himself." said momo.

"If that is true then izuku would tell us that he can't train us then we'll obviously not ask him again. " said Toru Hagakure.

Momo didn't say anything back but she knew very well that even if izuku didn't have the time to train a literal entire class he'd still do it.

She sighed as she watched the entire class agreeing then walking back to their houses waiting for the next day as they didn't know where izuku's house was.

The next day izuku entered the classroom only to find all of his classmates surrounding him.

"Hey guys, something wrong?" asked izuku.

"Izuku-kun, we heard that you are going to train Iida so we wondered if you could help us too." said ojiro.

"Yeah, if it isn't so much tho! " added Mina.

"Uhm yeah sure but my house isn't big enough to train all of you guys so are you ok with me training you all in different places? " asked izuku.

The students stared at each other then looked back at izuku and nodded.

Izuku smiled as he then asked them to follow him to training ground A which the other students did.

Unaware to them nezu was, once again, keeping an eye on them alongside aizawa and mic.

Once in the training grounds izuku summoned 18 shadow clones.

"Ok I won't have the time to train all of you guys on my own so keep one of my clones with you these 2 weeks so he could train you." he ordered.

The class nodded their heads and izuku smiled. Each clone then held a student in his hands and jumped away to take them to a unique training area that would fit their abilities.

The original izuku was left behind in training ground A. He entered the training arena and started his own training.

His training consisted of summoning all the clones he could summon and forming a rasengan as fast as possible.

He didn't start immediately tho as he noticed the camerad that nezu and the teachers were watching him through.

He held 4 kunai and threw them in a way that each reflected the other in a way to destroy all 4 cameras.

"Hmm what a talented and smart nephew we have." said nezu with his casual joyfull tone.

"That was really cool." cooed mic.

"I wonder how useful his help will be for the rest of the classroom." deadpanned aizawa.

" I'm sure your class is in great hands aizawa. The only thing that truly is confusing is izuku's true quirk. No one knows what it is nor its extent. " said nezu.

Mic and Aizawa agreed with him then left the office as they didn't have anything more to do after izuku destroyed the cameras.

Back to the classroom, every student was taken to a specific place which izuku saw best to train them.

Some were taken to literal mountains near the clouds and volcanos while others were in simple gyms and training grounds or forests.

Every student was training to win and izuku was aware of that but instead of rejecting that and trying to stay at the top he helped all of them and saw it as a better competition for himself to test his personal abilities.

UA kept heroes all around the country to check the safety of the people and with them were small cameras to show the school everything that is happening.

Nezu called the pros working in the school to his office again so they could watch the students train.

Through one screen the pros saw izuku pushing todoroki'z quirk to its limit as he was fighting against a literal volcano. The volcano was irrupting a little and izuku saw stopping its flow as an opportunity to train the half cold half hot quirked boy. Shoto was generating ice pillars and waves that truly were stronger than the lava of the volcano.

On another screen were izuku and Iida who were running in a race where izuku was definitely keeping up with the speed quirk hero in training. During the race izuku and Iuda were throwing punches at each other and trying to defeat the other but the clone kept defeating his best friend over and over again.

Another hero in training they saw was ururaka which was on the vergu if throwing up after floating about a 100 tree in the air while physically fighting the ninja.

On a mountain filled with clouds of thunder were izuku and kaminari fighting. Izuku was forcing the latter to use all the powers he could find around him but kaminari didn't understand what his classmate meant until a few minutes passed by. He absorbed some of the thunder in the clouds which helped him in fighting the green haired guy but he still ended up defeated after his brain was seamingly fried as usual.

The rest of the students training was similar as it relied mostly on pushing the students' quirks to their extent and enhancing their physical strength which izuku deemed as 'pathetic' without their quirks working.

The only excuse was momo whose training relied on extreme focusing while still fighting izuku. He was forcing her to create various objects that would aid her while he was fighting her.

'Yup, definitely in good hands.' thought aizawa.

Chapter done.

Next chapter is beginning of the festivals.

Tell me what you think.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Love yall <3