Training Camp

Third Person POV

The day after the final exams, class 1A were sat down in silence awaiting their teacher.

The teacher didn't seem to show up so Izuku, as the class representative, decided to go check up on him in the staff room.

He knocked on the door and entered, he immediately found aizawa discussing the Forest Training Camp.

"Hey Izuku what are you doing here?" Questioned Aizawa.

"Hello Mr Aizawa, Mr Vladking sir. I came here to check if I could find you since class started 15 minutes ago but you didn't show up." Answered Izuku.

Vlad smiled back at the kid and Aizawa nodded while sighing

"We were just discussing the quirks of the students of class 1A and 1B except we still have no specific answer as to what your personal power is. Here take a look if you'd like." Said Vlad.

Izuku took the paper from the pro hero's hand and scanned through it finding some pretty interesting powers in the class beside theirs.

He then gave back the paper to Vlad but both of the heroes noticed something wrong with him.

"My quirk has been a secret to almost everyone, if I explain it for you may I ask for something in return?" Asked Izuku.

The 2 pros looked at each other for a few seconds before turning back to look at Izuku and nodding in sync.

'Izuku what in the world are you thinking? You can't just tell them about Chakra!' Said naruto in his head

"As you know I have alot of abilities. My quirk was considered as useless when I was younger since the doctor that checked me didn't know how it functioned but I was later able to learn how it functions. So I simply can use my own life force to do all kinds of things which you guys have seen some of." Explained Izuku.

He didn't say the complete truth but he also didn't completely lie.

"Oh, that's an interesting quirk. It makes sense now as to why you passed out after healing Aizawa's injuries after the usj attack." Said Vlad and Izuku nodded.

"Now what was the favor you want in return?" question aizawa.

"Oh yeah, I was wondering that maybe you can do a student exchange. There is a certain guy that I feel like he deserves to be in the hero course more than someone in it." said Izuku.

"I'm guessing the person that doesn't deserve it is Mineta?" asked Aizawa and Izuku nodded.

"There is this student called Hitoshi Shinso, if I can train him he could become stronger. Shinso-kun would make a great hero!" Implied izuku.

"We'll think about it, Principal nezu has the final say in it. Now let's head to class." Ordered Aizawa.

Izuku nodded as he excused himself and teleported himself and Aizawa to the class.

The next day, the 1A and B were standing in the parking lot where Aizawa was telling them that the training camp was an opportunity for them to go past their limits.

"I heard some of class 1A are taking extra courses. Does that mean they failed?! That would be so embarrassing especially since you're supposed to be better than us. You must be full of shame." Appeared the voice of Monoma out of nowhere.

He was immediately dealt with when Itsuka Kendo knocked him out.

"Thank you kendo!" Said Uzuku with a smile.

The girl smiled back at him before Izuku asked his class to enter the bus and remain calm, they definitely followed the first part of what he said.

An hour later, Class 1-A’s bus stopped for a restroom break. However, Class 1-A noted that Class 1-B wasn't at the rest stop.

Suddenly, two females wearing cat-like costumes and a small boy appeared. The females excitedly introduced themselves as the professional Hero Team, The Pussycats.

The brown-haired female explained to Class 1-A that they would be staying at the base of a mountain which is a part of their domain and that they had three hours to reach the base of the mountain using their Quirks as they please and those who don’t arrive there by 12:30 pm wouldn't be served lunch.

"Oh if so, then the training camp has already begun. See you guys there." Said Izuku as he started flying away.

His entire class were about to follow him when the blonde haired woman touched the ground and created a landslide of dirt that caused Class 1-A to fall into a forest called The Beast's Forest, which they had to pass through to reach their destination.

Izuku was simply flying around as fast as possible until he saw a huge beast which seemed to be made out of dirt.

'Remember izuku, the strongest Nature against earth is lightning.' Said Boruto in his brain.

'I don't have any strong lightning jutsu, I'll just rasengan any beast in my way.' He answered.

He then did as he said and used a rasengan to destroy the beast which was seen by Aizawa and the 2 pussycats members.

The black haired female noted that the training camp she had organized was well thought out. Shota attributed it to the fact that the increased number of villains had forced the first years to take the accelerated year course, usually reserved for second years, so that they have the skills and knowledge to fend for themselves.

Shota let the Pussycats handle the beginning portion of Class 1-A’s training camp and left. The Pussycats decided to head back to the mountain base, however, the small boy seemed unenthusiastic.

Izuku reached his destination and sat down, after him arrived the 3 heroes and the young kid.

"As usual, the first in everything." Said Aizawa.

Izuku giggled before marking the bench he was sitting on, incase of need, and standing up.

The rest of the class arrived a few hours later where they saw Izuku talking with aizawa.

'So not fair.' Thought most of them

Izuku then looked towards the little kid and smiled at him but the latter glared back.

"Who are you little guy?" asked Izuku while touching the kid's cap.

The kid seemed mad about it as he tried to punch Izuku but the older teen blocked his hand.

The kid then walked away while still glaring at the entire class. On his way to wherever he was heading, he said that the last thing he wanted was to hang with some wanna be heroes which angered most of the class and confused Izuku.

"That's Kota, my cousin's kid but he lives with us now." Explained Mandaley.

'Hmm interesting kid.'

Chapter done.

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Love yall <3