Pathetic

Third Person POV

Izumi and bakugo entered the building and came up with a plan. Izumi hid the missile away and stood next to it as a guard.

Bakugo on the other hand decided to fight Izuku so he could show him and the rest of the class that he was the superior of the two.

A few minutes later it was Izuku's time to enter and start his own part. The rest of the class were in the monitory room watching their classmates and students unaware that the principal 'Nezu' alongside Present Mic, Aizawa and Midnight were watching them as well.

Izuku was walking in slowly knowing very well that the blonde would try to catch him by surprise which wouldn't be easy.

A few seconds passed before Bakugo jumped beside Izuku and blasted him with a huge explosion.

Izuku sensed him and jumped out of the way with ease. The explosion caused alot of smoke which both Izuku and Bakugo shook off.

"Look who's avoiding fighting because he knows that he's weak." Said Bakugo with a cocky tone.

"You're delusional, and dumb. Couldn't find any other way than sneaking on me? Absolute crap. " Shot back Izuku.

"I'm going to break every single bone in your body." Said Bakugo while running towards the other teen.

Izuku stared dodging the latter's explosions in a way that seemed like he was toying with him.

Bakugo was starting to become more and more furious. He continued blasting Izuku with explosions left and right but it was for no use as the green haired teen just dodged them all.

"Fight me you damn deku and stop avoiding my attacks!" Said the angry teen with rage in his voice.

"No, this is fun." Izuku said back trying to anger the other teen as much as possible.

Bakugo and Izuku continued the same strategy until they reached a close end. Bakugo then smirked as he raised the gauntlet on his hero costume.

"I'm going to kill you, deku." said Bakugo.

"Young bakugo stop this is going too far!" Shouted Allmight through the speakers.

"He'll be fine as long as he dodges." Answered Bakugo.

Bakugo pulled out the grenade pin and released a massive powerful explosion that destroyed everything in the area and filled it with smoke.

The entire class errupted in chaos after seeing Bakugo's kill attempt and Allmight's eyes widened by the scene.

Once the smoke cleared izuku appeared with a glowing shield and without a scratch on his entire body or costume.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT! HOW DID YOU STOP THAT EXPLOSION." Screamed Bakugo.

"You're weak." Mumbled Izuku while removing his shield.

"YOU FUCKING WEAKLING." Screamed Bakugo.

He started removing the other grenade and Izuku smirked. He got a kunai from his pants in a motion fast enough that no one saw.

Once bakugo removed the grenade Izuku thew the kunai towards him sticking right at the gaunlet's opening.

Once the pin was removed the gauntlet exploded on bakugo and blasted the entire floor.

Bakugo passed out and izuku wrapped him with the capture tape.

"And to think that I was scared of you when I was younger. Pathetic." Izuku mumbled.

He then tracked down izumi's life force and headed towards it which was on the fourth floor.

Once he smashed the door open he looked towards Izumi. The girl looked at him with shock.

"Did he... Defeat Kachan?!" She mumbled under her breath.

Izuku was becoming more and more bored of the training so he walked towards the bomb to touch it and win.

Izumi then ran towards him while floating all the objects around her. She started attacking him with all the said objects.

Izuku created a Chakra sword and started cutting through all the objects with ease and the ones he couldn't cut he dodged.

After all the objects were destroyed and cut into small pieces Izumi stood still unaware of what to do.

"What's wrong? Scared to fight?" He said sarcastically.

"IN YOUR DREAMS DEKU! I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU EVEN IF KACHAN COULDN'T DO IT." Screamed the girl.

She ran towards Izuku with her quirk one for all activated and punched him straight in the stomach.

The strength of her punch was so drastic it partially destroyed the entire floor.

She then fell on the floor screaming in pain due to her arm being destroyed.

She looked at the bomb and saw her brother standing next to it. Her eyes widened and she looked towards the place the flounched her brother only to find another Izuku.

The other izuku puffed into smoke while the original touched the bomb signaling the hero's victory.

The support team came and took the 2 injured students while izuku walked back towards the monitoring room.

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" "How did you defeat both of them without breaking a sweat?" "What's your real quirk?" the entire class started questioning the teen.

"Ok calm down! I defeated them cause they both were too stupid and reckless that their moves were easily predictable. And my quirk is a secret for now" said Izuku as he gave them a wink.

"Good job young Yagi but you hurt young bakugo alot during the fight that wasn't so hero like of you." said Allmight.

"Or maybe you not stopping the fight when you noticed that he was actually trying to kill me alongside Izumi wasn't so 'HeRo LiKe', Allmight." shot back Izuku with a glare.

All might didn't say anything back as he was taken back by his son's tone.

The rest of the teams continued their fights some including the likes of Todoroki Shoto doing better than others.

Izuku wasn't so interested in watching the fights but he took it as a chance to analyze all of his classmate's quirks and fighting style.

Chapter done.

Tell me what yall think.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Love yall <3