The First 2 Parts

Third Person POV

Izuku ran, focusing the Chakra on his feet to give him a boost and to his luck shoto was busy with stopping the other contestents including Iida.

He kept running for a few minutes until he saw iida, bakugo and shoto after him by a few meters.

He didn't bother to look at them as he continued running until he was interrupted by a group of huge robots similar to those of the entrance exam.

He smirked as he destroyed all of the robots gathering them on each other to block the other students for at least a little bit.

He continued what he first was doing while the other students were trying to destroy the robots that he left behind.

Shoto was the one to freeze all of them blocking the rest while he used his powers to seemingly fly in the air.

Some of the students like iida, bakugo and Izumi followed shoto each using their quirk to try and catch up with izuku who was now nowhere to be found.

Izuku during that time was still running away destroying all the villains in his way either by smashing them or cutting them using his weapons or destroying their electricity cords.

He then reached an arena with huge pillars and a rope connecting all of them together.

He smirked as he jumped towards the first pillar and used a fire jitsu to destroy the rope to give himself the upper hand once again.

He then finished the second phase which present mic referred to as 'The Fall' in a matter of seconds jumping from a pillar to a pillar.

He then headed and reached the third phase which was a land mine field .

He created 2 shadow clones then used the clones to blast himself all the way to the end of the Mine field.

He then continued running while still using his Chakra just like at the beginning of the test.

Once he reached the end, he removed the rope and stepped in winning the first place in the first part.

"I didn't want to get my shirt dirty." He said to himself.

The crowd cheered for the hero in training who waited for a few minutes before shoto, bakugo, iida and izumi stepped in respectively.

43 people won the first phase of the festival and midnight was discussing the second phase.

The spinning wheel started moving until it stopped at the 'Cavalry Battle'.

"You participants should form groups from 2 to 4 people as you see fit. Each player has a point battle relative to their obstacle race score. The points go up by 5 starting from the bottom. The point value if the first contestent is... 10 million!" explained midnight.

Izuku smirked as he saw all of the students looking his way most likely planning to take his band and gain his points.

All of the teams were formed and izuku was left back on his own.

"Excuse me miss midnight. I believe none of the contestents want to join my team so I was wondering if I could possibly use clones of myself instead?If it isn't against the rules that is."

"Nothing impies that you can't, go ahead if no one really wants to be on your team. But your 'clones' will have no points value." said midnight.

Izuku smiled and nodded as he made 2 clones of himself. Midnight then explained that the points of all the group's members will be added together and written on a headband.

"Swipe as many headbands as possible and have them wrapped around your neck. You can keep playing until all 15 minutes are done." explained midnight.

"You can use your quirks as much as you like and you have no limits except vitally damaging the other teams members." continued the hero.

After all the teams were made, midnight declared the beginning of the battle.

All the teams rushed at each other trying to steal izuku's headband in order to get the 10 million points to win.

Izuku smirked as he jumped in the air and created several spheres of electrical energy and launched them at the teams.

Once the spheres made contact with the teams, they electrocuted them and threw them back.

'Since when can he use electricity?!' thought everyone watching the fight.

The teams gained back their strength as they started attacking him combining their strengths to put him down.

Bakugo tried to blast him while shoto shot his ice towards him but izuku was fast enough to dodge the attacks and cause them to clash together.

He then used his clones as stairs that he stood on. He smirked a little before ten balls of fire appeared around him as he threw every one of them towards a team throwing most of them out the arena.

He kept the same strategy for minutes as he dodged all the attacks while fighting back on rare occasions.

Noticing that it was pointless to keep trying to get his headband, the other teams started fighting together which allowed izuku to take 2 headbands with low numbers but he didn't care much about that as he was already the winner in that battle.

The bell rang signaling the end of the battle and most contestents fell down in exhaustion.

Izuku was then declared as the person in first place followed by Bakugo and izumi's team then shoto's team followed by shinsou's team.

Once the second phase was done all the heroes in training were sent back to rest.

Izuku and shoto on the other hand stayed together as shoto wanted to discuss a few things with izuku.

Chapter done.

Next chapter in work already.

Tell me what you think

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Love yall <3