How Cute

Third Person POV

After all of his class went in seperate directions Izuku started looking for targets to take down knowing that most of his classmates are able of winning in their own.

Izuku was then ambushed by a number of students trying to take him down as fast as possible.

Between the students was shindo and his classmates.

"Looks like you couldn't analyze this battle Izuku-kun, your classmates went on their own and you couldn't stick together making you all easy targets." Said shindou with a smirk.

"Oh actually I did warn them but my classmates decided to follow their personal ways instead of following my orders. Now how about we play a little?" Said izuku.

All of the students threw the balls at him considering him looking down on them.

Izuku smiled before twirling around, causing a wind shockwave throwing away all of the balls.

"Did you really think that you'd win this easily? How cute." Asked Izuku.

Shindou wasn't surprised that Izuku wasn't affected by an ambush of that scale.

His classmate Shikkui Makabe used his Stiffening Quirk to harden his projectiles and gave them to Itejiro Toteki.

Itejiro used his Boomerang Quirk to lock on to Class 1-A and used his super move: Trajectory: Crescent Moon to throw the hardened balls underground.

Itejiro expected to take Izuku by surprise because he threw the balls underground.

Izuku smiled before floating which confused the rest.

"The last time you saw me really using my powers was during the festival. I don't think you knew that I can fly did you?" asked Izuku.

The students all seemed to glare at him and started to attack him.

Izuku raised his hand and used two truth seeking orbs to cut down all of the balls.

Shindo looked fascinated by the hero in training's power but he decided to use his quirk to try and take him down.

Izuku saw the earth below him getting shattered below his feet but none of the boalders bade reached him much to shindou disappointment.

"Well as much as I'd like to keep playing around with you guys, I want to win this and get finished with this annoying test." Said Izuku.

"What does that mean?" Questioned Shindou

"Look around you, count your classmates shindou-kun." Ordered Izuku.

Shindou did that and found 2 of his classmates missing.

Izuku smiled before kicking away a rock.

Behind said rock were 2 students stuck to the ground with 2 clones of Izuku already having them tagged.

"I've already won." Said izuku.

The students eyes widened as they wondered when that happened.

"You all probably don't know who you're fighting against so I'll tell you. I Izuku Yagi fought and won against Allmight a few weeks ago. And I did it without a scratch so if none of you had anything close to matching Allmight I'm not interested in fighting you." Said Izuku

Everyone's eyes widened as they stood still looking at the teen with fear.

"You defeated Allmight?!" Questioned shindou with fear in his eyes.

"Oh of course shindou-kun, I have video proof I'd gladly give it to you after we both graduate this exam." Said Izuku.

Shindou was taken back by what Izuku said. 'Both' meant that Izuku believed that he can pass the exam too.

Izuku went back flying in the air as high as possible so he doesn't have to deal with anyone.

'If any of my classmates deserve to become heroes they should be able to do this on their own. You can't always rely on someone else.' Thought Izuku to himself.

Izuku was the first to pass and go to the lobby and a bunch of other students followed suit. Katsuki, Eijiro, Denki and Izumi also passed which tirmed the total number of people passed to 82.

Denki spotted Izuku, Ochaco, and Sero, he went to greet them and congratulated them on passing.

As Hanta and Ochaco praised Denki and Eijiro for passing, Shoto asked Izuku if he passed, to which Izuku told him that he did pass the first.

The exam finished and izuku was really glad to find out that all of his classmates have passed even though some did it in the last few seconds.

Yokumiru asked the one hundred winning examinees who passed to look at the screen which showed the battlefield.

The entire battlefield the examinees were competing on crumbled. All the buildings were destroyed which caused the battlefield to become a disaster site, shocking some of Class 1-A.

Yokumiru told the one hundred examinees that the destroyed battlefield which had become a disaster site would be their next and last stage for the Provisional Hero License Exam. On that disaster site, the one hundred examinees would be conducting rescue maneuvers.

Yokumiru announced to the examinees that they would be conducting rescue maneuvers in saving citizens at the disaster site; what would be tested is the examinees' ability to adequately carry out rescue operations.

However, the citizens ordinary. They were senior citizens and children who had obtained Provisional Hero Licenses and had gone through all sorts of training and as a result they were experts in rescue maneuvers.

Yokumiru explained that the senior citizens werw disguised as injured victims and were scattered throughout the disaster site.The examinees woulr carry out their rescues.

Yokumiru informed the examinees that their rescue activities would be scored on a point system; by the time the rescue activities werw completed, examinees who exceed the average value would pass.

Yokumiru ended his explanation by telling the examinees that there will be a ten-minute break, which will give the examinees the time to prepare.

Ten minutes passed while Izuku was meditating and trying to calm down his emotions.

the Second Exam of the Provisional Hero License Exam began.

Until the emergency unit arrives, all rescue activities would be left to the Heroes and they must save every life they can. The waiting room door opened up and the one hundred examinees rushed out to the disaster site to carry out their rescue operations.

Izuku smirked and created about 30 clones that he scattered all around the area to save all of the people he could.

He also made sure that he treated every 'victim' like any true hero would by checking on them instead of just saving them.

Chapter done

Sorry of there are any mistakes

Love yall <3