Bird

Third Person POV.

After the Confrontation Izuku had with his 'family members' he went to his house so he could train a little.

It wasn't anything crazy, he just trained to control more of the Chakra fruit's Chakra.

He tried to fly a little but he wasn't able to move as with every passing second he felt more chakra leaking out of his body.

He was very frustrated because of his inability to control it but he knew better than to loose control of his emotions.

He still continued trying to control it a little but he was showing no sign of control.

After an exhausting 5 hours of training, izuku went to sleep so he could rest his body until the next day.

The following day, he woke up and rushed towards the class where he and his friends would head together to the train station to get distributed in their chosen agencies.

"Everyone has their hero suits with them right?" asked aizawa.

Everyone nodded and aizawa looked at izuku who wasn't carrying the schools suit case which contained his hero suit.

"Where is your costume Yagi?" He asked.

Izuku showed his wrists where a paper was. On the paper was a fuinjutsu sign which he channeled his Chakra to.

The case appeared in izuku's arm when smoke suddenly appeared.

"I have it sealed away just in case, no pun intended." he said.

The entire class looked at him with awe while Izumi and bakugo glared at him.

"Show off." mumbled Izumi.

Izuku just looked at her and grinned making her blood boil.

"Ok enough of that, make sure that you speak properly and mind your manners with the heroes during your internship." ordered aizawa.

"Yes sir." shouted the class while they entered the bus.

The train passed by most of Japan and distributed most of the students until izuku reached his destiny.

He said his goodbyes to his remaining friends then stepped out to find Hawk's agency.

The place he was in was called 'Kyushu' which he didn't know much about as his parents never really cared enough to take him with them during their little family country trips.

But he still knew very well how the agency looked like as he did his research beforehand.

The agency was located on top of a white building, the upper floors of which slope on one side to form a hypotenuse. At the top of the building were several satellite dishes.

Izuku rushed to the place he was supposed to be and once he entered he saw Hawks sitting alone on a blue colored quirk while texting someone on his phone.

"Uhm Hawks Sir, I'm here." said Izuku.

Hawks turned around and once his eyes met with Izuku's he grinned and jumped of the coach.

He rushed towards izuku and held his hands.

"Izuku-kun I'm happy you chose me. I saw you in the festival but I didn't know you were this handsome in person." said Hawks.

Izuku was confused as to how casually the hero was talking to him but he grinned at Hawks with visible happiness and excitement.

"Are you kidding?! I'm so excited to meet you I've been the biggest fan of yours ever since you graduated and became a pro hero!" awwed izuku.

"Oh is that so? I'm flattered izuku-kun" answered the pro.

Izuku smiled a little and he and the pro both sat down to discuss the internship.

"So why did you choose me out of all the students in the festival?" questioned izuku.

"Oh you showed the best heroism not to mention that you're definitely the coolest and strongest. Now why did you choose my agency? I'm sure you were given alot more opportunities." Answered Hawks

"Oh Uhm yeah I did get alot, more than 10 thousand offers were given to me." Izuku tried to continue but the pro cut him off.

"10 thousand offers?! And I was the one chosen?! Oh how lucky am I!" said Hawks in a childish way making izuku giggle.

"I chose you because my powers allow me to fly but I can't control it and who else is better to teach me than the Wing Hero himself?" answered izuku.

Hawks smirked a little before looking at izuku straight in the eye.

"Oh you can fly too? Perfect." he said while getting closer to izuku.

Izuku backed away a little before Hawks did the same and stood up and asked izuku to do the same.

"Now show me your flying." he ordered.

Izuku nodded before doing the same thing he did the same thing he had done the first he used his flying in front of his uncles.

"Oh great you can float already now fly around the room." said Hawks

Izuku gulped and started flying slowly and steadily around the room and he seemed to be doing it amazingly until the air entered from the window that was opened before him.

The said air caused him to start flying out of control throughout the entire room.

Hawks smiled before jumping and catching him. Hawks then jumped to the floor while holding his new student bridal way.

"Hey there bird didn't notice you coming through my window." smirked hawks.

Izuku blushed a little before jumping off the heroes hands and standing still unaware of what he should do after that bad performance.

"When did you start learning how to fly? " asked Hawks.

"I found out about it yesterday. I did nothing better than this pathetic excuse of a flight yesterday tho." answered izuku ashamed a little.

"Oh no no no! Learning how to fly, even a little, in one day is fascinating." said Hawks.

"Really?!" asked izuku

"Yup." answered Hawks while popping the 'P' at the end.

Izuku smiled a little before looking at the hero straight in the eye waiting for his coming order

"Ok get in your hero suit. We'll go patrolling around the city and I'll see how much you could control this interesting quirk of yours." ordered Hawks.

"Yes sir!" said izuku with a salute before he rushed out the room.

A few seconds passed by and izuku reappeared in the room.

"Uhm Hawks where should I change?" he sweatdropped.

Hawks couldn't hold back his laugher as he stared at the teen.

'This is gonna be fun.' he thought to himself

Chapter done.

Tell me what you guys think.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Love yall <3