Only Him

Third Person POV

Izuku was getting ready to fight Hitoshi and defeat him so he could advance to the second round were he would fight shoto.

He was heading out of the waiting room when Mashirao appeared.

"Izuku, make sure that you say nothing to that guy. I barely said a word before he gave me an order and I lost all control over my body, same with the guy of class 1B." warned the tailed teen.

"Oh a mind control quirk? Don't worry I'll defeat him and win for not only me but both of us." said izuku.

The other teen only smiled and nodded while izuku ran towards the arena so he could defeat the purple haired hero in training.

They entered the arena and present mic started the battle in a matter of seconds.

"Your friend before was pretty dumb to withdraw but what else would you expect from a student of class 1A? You all are nothing but privileged people with great quirks. None of you knows how it's like for people like me born without heroic strong quirk. You are nothing but a blessed brat!" said Shinso trying to get on izuku's nerves.

Izuku was getting mad especially hearing the last sentence but he didn't say anything. He glared at Hitoshi and walked slowly towards him.

Hitoshi wanted to ask what the latter was doing but he couldn't open his mouth before izuku focused the Chakra in his foot and kicked the purple haired teen all the way out of the arena shattering the wall that he hit.

"HITOSHI SHINSO IS DEFEATED SINCE HE WAS KICKED OUT OF THE ARENA. BUT WHAT IS IZUKU YAGI DOING WALKING TOWARDS HIM?" Said mic.

Izuku went towards Hitoshi and helped him stand up, which confused the purple haired teen.

"I want to talk to you after the festival is over." mentioned izuku.

Hitoshi didn't understand why but he just nodded scared to open his mouth so he wouldn't end up possibly killed.

Everyone watching didn't get the time to react considering how fast izuku defeated his rival. After a few moments they all started cheering, some of the students and pros started complimenting Shinso which made him give a speech about how he eventually would join the hero course and train with izuku.

After their match started shoto and sero's fight which didn't last long as shoto froze most of the arena and even some surrounding area to finish the fight as fast as possible and match against izuku.

Once sero said that he couldn't move, he was deemed the loser while shoto advanced to the second round.

A number of fights passed by and class 1A showed how stronger they were compared to the other classes but after every fight they said a 'Thank you Izuku' which confused the pros and others watching.

Izuku focused on all the battles to make sure of every weakness he could find so he could use it to his advantage then warn them about it later.

The match that he was mostly intrigued by was bakugo VS ururaka and the only reason it affected him was how everyone was downgrading ururaka but the girl did end up losing which made izuku promise her to beat the dark blonde haired boy.

But that fight had to wait as it was finally his turn against todoroki. Before he went to the arena he met with endavour where the pro hero tried to insult the kid a little before asking him to fight his son as hard as he can knowing that his masterpiece was destined to beat him.

Present mic already did the presentation and izuku walked towards todoroki without any intention to attack him, todoroki allowed him before izuku stuck his hand out for a handshake.

Shoto accepted it and shook his hand confusing everyone watching once again.

"Good luck todoroki-kun."

"You too izuku."

They both smiled and shoto tried to attack izuku but the latter blocked his hand and they both jumped away from each other.

Shoto attacked the green haired teen with his ice, only for izuku to smash it with a chakra infused punch.

Izuku then ran towards him while summoning a Chakra sword.

Shoto used his ice to create a shield but izuku cut it with ease and went to slash todoroki, not in full speed to not end up killing him, but the latter jumped away.

Shoto kept using his ice to attack izuku just like he did against sero but the green haired only smashed all of them or cut them using his weapons.

He ran towards shoto with full speed and created a clone that helped him make a rasengan which he then slammed against shoto and made him fly away only for shoto to use his ice to prevent himbrtom leaving the arena.

Shoto then rushed towards him to freeze him but izuku once again dodged it and shattered the ice. He ran towards shoto to punch him but the latter summoned an ice shield to block him.

The crowd were in absolute confusion as to why shoto wasn't using his fire side and endavour was absolutely furious.

"Todoroki you have heard my story and you know very well that I've also rejected my father so stop downgrading me. You haven't even scratched me yet you think that you can defeat me with half your strength. Stop being ignorant and come at me with all your strength. That power is yours not endavour's so come at me and show me why you're not him!" said izuku.

That last statement made shoto break as he felt fire rush through his body. He exploded in flames that took over half the arena.

He attacked izuku with his fire only for the teen to slam his hands on the ground creating a mud wall which blocked the attack.

"IS THIS ALL YOU GOT TODOROKI? YOU PLAN TO DEFEAT ME WITH THAT?" Shouted izuku.

Todroki smirked before attacking him with the strongest ice attack he could perform, he then used all his fire to ignite the cold beat him as a final attack.

Izuku in return summoned about 20 clones and every 2 of him created a rasengan and jumped at him.

Seeing the destruction that the clash might cause midnight stepped in and used her quirk to make them sleep while Cementoss created a cement wall between the two combatants in an attempt to stop them.

However, both Izuku and Shoto pressed onwards with their attacks while the latter was thanking Izuku to himself.

The shock wave, that the clash caused, was felt throughout the entire arena and the smoke took over the entire ground.

Once said smoke dissapeared everyone saw shoto on the ground unable to move while izuku stood still in his place barely scratched body nearly completely torn outfit.

"Shoto todoroki passed out. IZUKU YAGI WINS." said mic

The entire crowd fell into a state of shock before cheering harder that ever before.

All the pros were in either shock or confusion and fury tho the last two fell on allmight and endavour.

Izuku went towards Shoti who looked at him with a smile implanted on his face.

"I lost." admitted Shoto

"No, we both won no matter who the winner of this round was." answered izuku.

He then stuck his hand out and shoto gladly accepted. He helped his friend up as he hugged him which the latter also returned with a rare smile.

'You're truly special izuku, only you can do something like this.' thought aizawa to himself while looking down at his students.

Chapter done

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Love yall <3