A Broken Past

Third Person POV

After the exam was done, izuku started walking back home so he could continue training.

He was interrupted by the honking of a car beside him. He looked in its direction only to find his parents' car.

He saw the window rolling down and behind it sat his father and mother with smiles on their faces.

"Izuku, where are you going alone? Hop in, let's go home." said inko.

"Get in that car and Im gonna break your legs." spat Kawaki at the kid inside his mind.

"No thanks, I'd rather walk." he answered his mother and walked away not taking a glance back at his parents.

"Dang kawaki that was harsh." said Boruto.

"I know that. I really don't give a fuck I hate them." answered Kawaki.

"We all do." continued Naruto.

Izuku didn't say anything as he headed back to his parents house knowing that if he went to his house instead his parents would end up trying to find him and he preferred to not let them know where he is living.

He entered the house and found his parents and sister sitting in the living room. They looked his way and immediately stood up and rushed towards him.

"Good job zuku!" screamed inko as she hugged her son.

Izuku stood still not uttering a world nor moving in the slightest. Inko let go after a few moments and stepped back to stand next to her husband and daughter.

Izuku looked at his 'father' and twin who had the exact same hair color as her father. He saw nothing but confusion, anger and fury in their eyes.

"Where did you get that quirk from?" asked toshinori.

"I bought it from the market...I was born with it old man." he said in a mocking tone.

"Izuku should really stop hanging out with boruto, hes staring to say old man now and I hate it." said Sarada.

Boruto faked feeling hurt and both sarada and her parents rolled their eyes.

"You're not funny izuku, when did you get that strong quirk?" spat out Izumi.

"Didn't know that you still remember my name, I feel flattered. I had this quirk since the day we both got our quirks tested. This was the same quirk that the doctor called 'Useless'." answered Izuku.

"Well what can you do with it?" asked Inko.

"That's none of your business." he answered

"Hey! Watch your language this isn't a way to talk to your mom. We didn't raise you like this." said Toshinori glaring at the younger boy.

"You didn't raise me at all." he answered as he stepped out of the house before his 'family' could say anything back.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" asked Izumi looking at her mother who was holding back tears.

"Toshi please go get him and see what's wrong with my baby boy." begged inko.

Toshinori nodded and buffed up to his all might form and ran out of the house.

He looked all around the city but didn't find a trail of his son which started to worry him.

He headed back home and dialed a number before explaining a word to his wife.

"Shota , come to our home immediately and bring Hizashi and Nemuri. It's about Izuku." he said to his phone and hung up a few seconds later.

"Toshi what is wrong? Where is izuku why did you call the heroes?" asked Inko.

Toshinori didn't say anything before the doorbell rang. He opened the door and izuku's 2 uncles and aunt were standing with worried expressions.

"What in the world is wrong with Izuku?" asked Shota worried for his only and most favorite nephew he had.

"We can't find him anywhere. When he entered the house we questioned him about his quirk but he responded dryly and sounded uninterested in our conversation. He then left the house and toshi followed him but couldn't find him anywhere in the city." said Inko.

"My nephew is missing!? Also what do you mean 'Questioned him about his quirk' as his parents, aren't you supposed to already know everything Izuku including his quirk? " questioned Aizawa.

"He never told us anything about his quirk... In fact I barely even remember talking to him the last few days." answered Inko who was starting to have a headache about her son.

"I'm going to check his room. Maybe he wrote anything about his quirk in a copy book similar to his hero analysis copy books." said the pro hero Midnight.

She immediately went towards the room not waiting for anyone to follow her nor to hear anything they had to say.

She opened the door and was immediately struck with the sight in front of her. She closed the door slowly and turned around to see all of her friends surrounding the room.

"Inko you didn't tell me you guys changed izuku's room! I liked it he had alot of cute little figurines and posters and of course his allmight themed bed and closet." whined Nemuri.

"What are you talking about? We didn't change izuku's room he's still in the room he had when he last saw you guys." shot Toshinori back.

"...You're kidding right?" asked Nemuri with a hint of worry in her voice now.

"No?!" said Izumi.

Aizawa was getting irritated with the conversation so he opened the door and was shocked to see the remains of his nephew's room.

"Inko, Toshinori what the fuck is this?!" Aizawa asked.

The rest looked at the room and all their eyes widened after seeing what was left inside the 4 walls.

That's it 4 walls. There was no bed, no closet, no posters or hero figurines, no bookshelf, no desk and no Izuku. There was nothing but walls and wall paint that was in a very bad condition.

"Oh...Izuku what happened to your room" mumbled Inko under her breath tho all of the other heroes and Izumi seemed to hear it.

"What the fuck is the meaning behind this?" Screamed Hizashi, glaring at toshonori and inko, alongside Shota and Nemuri.

"Why is my nephew's room empty? Not even an animal can survive in here." asked Shota with fury obvious on his eyes.

"Does it look like we know?" spat out Toshonori.

They all stepped in the room but found nothing except one piece of cloth thrown at the side of the room.

Hizashi went to check it out but once he picked it up he put it behind his back not wanting to break the heart of his best friend.

"Hizaahi don't mess around what is that?" Aizawa practically screamed.

Present mic sighed as he turned around holding the cloth in his hand. He gave it to his black haired best friend.

Aizawa for the first time ever since his best friend shirukumo's death felt like his eyes were watering.

"The capture scarf I sent him?!" said the man with teary eyes.

Chapter doneee

Sorry I didn't post yesterday

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

What ship would you guys like?

Love yall <3