Gentle

Izuku took the girl under his wing and, in the span of a week, managed to switch the girl's life upside down.

She now remained in mostly white or black dress shirts with little details besides a little red bag, which she holds a picture inside.

Her hair also became better cared for, becoming straighter and neater than it was during her time with the Shie Hassaikai. Something that Izuku was the one thanked for as he'd take hours just to make sure that his little kid was completely tidy.

That, however, didn't stop the hero from stopping at least 4 to 5 villain attacks a day, ranging from fights with a thug or two to Nomu hoards attacking random places across the country.

The kid not only made sure that every single civilian was safe whenever there was a fight, but also that any damage caused to close buildings would be immediately fixed, usually using his wood release until he had the time to aid in any extra help.

With the country flourishing with his help, heroes started seeing hope from ghe you her generation that Izuku constantly took out with him on patrol or invited to training areas where they'd teach people about hand to hand combat or in using their quirks.

Yet just when the civilians seemed to regain hope, Allmight regained their attention, saying that he was quitting his hero works due to an injury that he couldn't heal from, saying that he believed in the upcoming generation

The civilliand were rather not understanding of the entire thing as they personally didn't believe is said generation.

He introduced Eri to class 1A, and despite how dry Izumi and Bakugo were towards her, she was loved by all of them.

When the class learned that the girl was still slightly weirded out by everyone and scared of them, a festival was the ideal idea to get closer to her and to ease the public's doubt of their worth.

While the class worked on the festival, Izuku researched a villain that referred to himself as Gentle Criminal, a fancy and lavish-style villain who wishes for his name to be etched in history.

The villain was rather unique as he posted YouTube videos about his criminal activities, probably as a way of gaining attention.

Gente Criminal had recently made a video stating that he'll be enjoying a little chaos during the UA festival, something that Izuku used to his advantage.

"Mr. Deku, are we going now?!" Eri asked as she entered the room when the hero was getting ready.

The girl was really enthusiastic and excited about the festival. It was all she was talking about.

"You're going with Keigo for now, Eri. I have something huge to do!" Izuku said as he extended the 'u' in huge.

The girl stared in awe until Izuku flicked her forehead, making her stumble and smile.

They both left the room and headed to the living room where Hawks was sitting, ready to go.

"Babe, go with Eri, I'll follow you later." Izuku said as he stood next to the hero.

"Catching that tea obsessed freak today?" Hawks asked as he held the girl's hand.

"Yeah." Izuku simply said.

He kissed the girl's forehead and gave the man a quick peck before leaving and heading towards the woods near UA. Gentle was definitely using that route.

Hawks flew towards the festival as well, with Eri in his arms as the latter ranted about how she had become a chicken, just like the hero.

It took a few minutes until Izuku arrived at UA's woods and even less to sense where the villain was.

He immediately rushed at the life force he sensed,  only to find the man covered in a beige long coat and an extremely short girl wearing a similar pink coat.

"Gentle Criminal, you're under arrest." Spoke the hero.

"Oh, am I now, Hero?" Spoke the villain.

Izuku was about to answer when he was squished with 2 transparent platforms.

"Nice powers, mind if I show you mine?" Spoke Izuku as he activated his rinnegan.

The criminal stared in confusion before telling the girl to keep the camera rolling, not scared by the hero's actions.

"Bansho Tenin." Mumbled the hero, and suddenly the villain was floating towards him.

"Such a weak plan you've attempted to use!" The villain said as he got ready to blast Izuku with another elastic forcefield.

"Oh please, eat this." Izuku spat as he got into his susanoo. He didn't slash the villain or even punch him using his avatar. Instead, he just held him in his hand.

"Don't try to break free. It's harder for both of us if you keep fighting." Izuku said.

Suddenly, pink energy started leaking out of the villain, and Izuku noticed his strength increasing.

At the same time, he heard the girl who was with the villain letting out a scream. In a second, Gentle broke free and jumped down to the ground.

He stood next to the girl, Izuku just sighed and left his susanoo.

"I didn't want yo hurt anyone, I'm sorry." Izuku spoke.

His body glew slightly as he entered his tenseigan chakra mode. He then created a dozen clones, all of which rushed at the villain to stop him.

All of the clones together easily overwhelmed the villain and blocked him in space.

Barely any scratches were present as the villain got stuck to the ground, unable to move or even stand up.

"No! Let go of him!" The girl cried out.

"I'm sorry, he'll be ok, I promise." Said Izuku.

He immediately used a genjutsi on both of them, knocking them out and taking them to the police station.

"When is Mr. Deku coming? The show is gonna start!" Eri noted as she looked at the stage where the teens would be performing.

"Don't worry, he's coming soon, I hope." Keigo mumbled the last part.

And there he was, suddenly teleporting next to the two and sitting down immediately.

"Am I late?" Izuku asked.

The 2 shook their heads before the 3 turned their attention to the stage.

The festival went on with the 2 heroes cheering on them while the girl stared in awe the entire time.

Once done, the 3 walked out together, and Izuku disappeared suddenly, leaving the other 2 startled.

Less than a minute passed by before he reappeared next to them.

"I nearly forgot your candy apple!" He said as she handed the candy to the girl.

Her eyes lit up a little before grabbing the apple and immediately biting into it.

A smile cracked on her lips as she jumped at the two, hanging from both their necks.

"Thank you, I love this."