Eri

It was an hour later when Izuku was sitting in a room with a group of heroes, ready to go help the girl.

"Listen, Deku, we get that you're in a rush to save the girl, but you're definitely rushing this." The pro hero Rock Lock spoke.

"None of you saw what I saw. That girl needs immediate help before that man does even more shitty things to her." Izuku spat back.

In the room were like Rock Lock, Kesagiri Man, Mr. Brave, Eraser Head, Ryukyu, Fat Gum, Gran Torino, Nighteye, Hawks, and the big 3 of UA with Eijiro, Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Izumi.

"I believe we should follow what he has to say. He knows what he's doing, and he's seen what the girl had gone through." Hawks spoke.

"And how exactly do you know that, Bird?" Asked Izumi as she smashed her hands on the table.

"Obviously, he told me, Nighteye, Bubblegirl, and Mirio everything. We were the ones who first started the plan." Hawks spat back with a glare, slightly confusing everyone else.

"Can we stop fighting and just start this plan going? Thank you. " Izuku spoke.

With that done, the heroes finished making their plan, and the heroes learned of a quirk harming bullet that Tamaki Amajiki wad attacked with, which Izuku already knew because of the girl's memories.

A few hours later, everyone was once again sat the Nighteye Agency where Sir Nighteye revealed that Eri was being kept in the main hideout underground.

When Fat Gum asked him how he discovered that, Sir Nighteye showed a toy intended for little girls and told them that a member of Shie Hassaikai was buying a lot of toys like that.

Fat Gum thought that the person buying the doll was just some enthusiast, but Sir Nighteye corrected him by telling him that he used his Foresight Quirk on the suspect to see his future and discovered that he was Eri's cater, and thanks to that he knew how to get to her.

"I already knew all this, and you all know that. If any of you don't plan on going on the mission we came up with, just leave. The plan is to be set in action tomorrow no matter the cost." Izuku said as his rinnegan activated.

Once that was said, Izumi seemed to raise her hand, wanting to leave, only for Grand Torino to kick her hand down.

The next morning at 8:00 AM, in front of the Police Station, Heroes partaking in the rescue operation had been given detailed information about the Shie Hassaikai's secret complex underground facility; including the shortest route to Eri's location as well as all the information available of Quirks registered of Hassaikai members.

Class 1-A students were nervous and eager about the rescue operation until Izuku told them that it was their choice whether they wanted to go on with the plan.

Izuku wondered where Gran Torino and Izumi were, and Nighteye and a police officer informed him that they were unable to attend the operation due to something coming up involving the League of Villains

Izuku just nodded and checkex up on everyone. Once everyone was ready, the operation was set in motion.

"You're going to do this, Izuku." Spoke Hawks as he floated next to his boyfriend.

"I know, I'm just mad I forgot to.tag her with mu Flying Raijin. If I did, I would've saved her already." Izuku replied.

Hawks didn't have anything to say as he just held Izuku's hand.

At 8:30 AM, the Heroes and Police Force stood outside Shie Hassaikai's headquarters and commenced the operation.

Suddenly Rikiya Katsukame burst through the gate, sending some policemen flying, being quickly rescued by Eraser Head and Deku.

"Of course he expected us to be here." Spat Izuku.

Mr. Brave, Kesagiri Man, and the other minor heroes helped the police hold off the massive group of Yakuza thugs resisting them.

Sir Nighteye led the others inside the hideout, and Eraser Head explained the extreme loyalty between members of the Yakuza.

Ryukyu transformed into her dragon form and intercepted a punch from the villain with her draconian claw to quickly knock down Rikiya.

Ryukyu assured that her agency could deal with the villain and asked the other groups to rush to the hideout. The other Yakuza members didn't even wait before rushing out, ready to barrage the heroes.

Just when they reached a deadend that they couldn't pass through, Sir Nighteye found a hidden panel and planned on using his foresight to deduce the proper code, opening a pathway to the underground labyrinth

Before he or anyone else could do anything, Izuku punched the door and rushed through with the heroes in his tail.

Suddenly, the walls started moving and twisting on their own, making the transportation nearly impossible.

"Hawks, Mirio, come with me. I want the rest of you to deal with the rest of the villains and make sure that if you need any help, you'll inform us." Izuku ordered.

Mirio easily passed through the walls, Izuku just smashed through them as he flew, and Hawks just flew behind him.

Izuku punched another wall that shattered with a few rocks heading towards him, making him stumble and nearly stop flying.

"Babe, mind slowing down a little? You're basically losing balance, and your flight is out of control." Hawks said as he caught up to the other boy.

"Babe? Are you two dating?" Mirio asked as he flew behind the two.

"Yeah yeah surprise now let's just continue. I sense Eri. She's near." Izuku spoke

"Eri? Is that the girl's name?" Asked Hawks, and Izuku nodded.

In a few minutes, Izuku smashed through one more wall and scoffed before entering his tenseigan chakra mode.

"OVERHAUL, COME HERE!" He shouted as he saw the villain with both Eri and another villain on his side.

Eri smiled slightly but still froze at the thought of the villain killing the 3 heroes.

"See? She's scared she doesn't even want you 'heroes' to save her, so just die!" Overhaul roared.

Suddenly, all three heroes fell to their knees, unable to move.

"This is a quirk that disrupts our equilibrium. It belongs to the drunken Deidoro Sakaki of the Eight Bullets." Hawks said as he stared at the saud drunken man that was sitting on a metal bar on the roof.

"Tch." A sound appeared before a bunch of Truth seeking orbs rushed at the villain.

They attacked the roof, shattering it and causing a smoke screen that barely disappeared before the villain fell down with rods all over his body.

"Eri, I'm going to save you. I promise." Izuku said.