A Quirk Of Chakra?

Third Person POV

"Excuse me? Reincarnation? As in like the process where the  soul of a deceased individual is reborn in a new living vessel? Is that even possible? Why me? Is this a joke or something? What does that exactly mean?" izuku ranted as the 2 older boys in front of him looked at him with confusion and shock as to how he still hadn't passed out from all his muttering.

"Ok enough! " Spat kawaki.

"Oh, was I mumbling? Sorry... I'm just shocked and confused about this whole 'chakra' and 'raincarnation' thing. " said izuku.

"Yeah, it's ok. Now, let's continue what we were talking about." Said Boruto, and Izuku nodded.

"After our death, our souls remained to keep an eye around the world waiting for the moment that my son would be reincarnated. A person that would be able to hold all the Chakra we have taken from this world and the ones around it." Said boruto.

"Wait! If I am the reincarnation of your son that is supposed to be able to hold all the Chakra that you guys have taken away, why wasn't I informed of this when I was younger, I could have been able to protect alot of people, from bakugo and Izumi's bullying for not having strong quirks, with this power." Said izuku

"Because we weren't sure if you deserved this power. " said an unfamiliar voice that seemed to come out of nowhere.

Izuku looked at the direction he heard it from, and in front of him stood 2 more men.

The first had yellow-blond, spiky hair and blue eyes and 3 pairs of whiskers on his cheeks which greatly resembled boruto, he was wearing a white cape with a red flame pattern around the hem,  held together by a red rope, and had the the sentence "Seventh Hokage" written vertically down the back. Underneath this, he was wearing a black sweatshirt with orange stripes, black pants, and sandals.

The other guy, who seemed just as emo as kawaki, had black eyes and spiky black hair with a blue tint. His hair was long and had hung over his face as bangs. He was wearing a black cloak with purple lining and a grey, long-sleeved, collared shirt, over which he was wearing a periwinkle vest. He was also wearing black pants, a purple belt, and a dark grey fingerless glove.

"Hey, kids." Chirped the blonde headed man with a toothy smile.

"Hey, dad." Both boruto and kawaki answered.

'Well, that wasn't so shocking, Boruto and this guy look like twins except boruto is short. But KAWAKI, yeah, that's weird.' He thought to himself.

"I'm not short?!"

"We don't look like twins? That's my kid, and he lacks my third pair of whiskers, ya know?"

"The only weird thing here is you forgetting that we can hear your thoughts."

The 3 men said together, and Izuku was barely able to hold back his laughter at their reactions.

"Are we done with this family reunion? We have work to do." said the mysterious new man.

"Yeah yeah teme calm down." Said the blonde guy.

"Hello, I'm Naruto Uzumaki, Boruto, and Kawaki's father. That is Sasuke Uchiha, my childhood best friend, biggest rival and ally." explained Naruto

"Oh cool, I'm izuku Yagi." Answered the youngest kid in the room.

"Yeah, we know, we've been looking after you since you were born." answered Sasuke.

"Oh well, that's definitely... Creepy?" said izuku.

"Not at all, we did that because we also were waiting for my grandson's reincarnation with Boruto and Kawaki, and we've been watching over you to check whether you'd truly deserve this great power." answered Sasuke.

Izuku didn't know what to answer as he only nodded in understanding.

"We noticed how optimistic yet stubborn you were. You hold the true heart of a hero, dattebayo!" continued Naruto.

Izuku looked at him in understanding towards the stubbornness and optimism of the kid and confusion towards what he said at the end of his sentence.

"We 2 are here to watch over you and train you to control the Chakra that you'll be receiving soon after you consume the Chakra fruit." said Sasuke.

"But am I going to be able to actually control this much power? Boruto said that it's the power that the entire world had." wondered Izuku.

"As Menma Uchiha Uzumaki's reincarnation, it's your fate to do this. Your 'quirk' alone is enough proof to show that using this power is your destiny."

"My quirk? But the doctor said that it's ineffective and useless."

"It's not useless. Menma, aka my grandson, married the girl that you guys know as the 'Person with the first quirk.' Those quirks are nothing but the world's way to not keep humans defenceless after they lost all Chakra. When my grandson and his wife had kids they inherited their mother's quirk ability but couldn't mold any Chakra and since then we've been waiting for one of their descendants for my grandson to finally reincarnate as." Explained Naruto.

"Ok so you're telling me that I'm not only 'destined' to carry some kind of powerful 'chakra' that has been wiped out since decades ago, but I'm also the descendant of the first person with a quirk? My head is spinning. Also, what does that have to do with my personal quirk?"

"Your quirk from what me and Naruto have undesrtood allows you to mold quirks just like Chakra. So let's say I was able to absorb jutus, you are able to absorb any quirk getting used at you as long as you are able to see it. You won't take the fire quirk but you'll suck it in your body and use as much as you absorbed." Explained sasuke.

Izuku blinked in shock and confusion but nodded his head showing his understanding.

"Ok, great, now that you understood, me and kawaki will leave you with them to train while we take a break from having to watch over you since you were born." Boruto said as he and his brother disappeared away.

"Now, how about you eat this Chakra fruit and show us how strong you are, green boy." said Naruto.

Izuku stood still before slightly nodding his head. He hoped that he wouldn't regret that choice.

Annnd chapter done.

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes.

Tell me what ship you'd like to see.

Thanks and love yall <3