The Class Representative

Third Person POV.

Izuku was heading to his school for a new day when he noticed the media surrounding the entire school gate while questioning his classmates.

Izuku continued walking until a reporter ran towards him. He smiled at her trying to not be rude and answered some simple questions she had.

The reporter then started questioning him about Allmight which the rest of the reporters also did to all his classmates.

When izuku looked at his friends and noticed that they were getting uncomfortable and didn't know what to, he sighed.

He went towards Ochako and told the rest to follow him. They started walking towards the school's gate until the same reporter stopped them.

"Excuse me ma'am, as much as I'd love to tell you all about the school and the number one hero that's teaching us, this is personal info that the public has no right to know so please leave these grounds because it's pointless to even try." Izuku said.

Before hearing anything that anyone had to say, he ordered the class to enter the school and he followed them.

The reporters tried to enter but the defences turned on blocking all of them out which angered the reporters and the civilians with them.

The students thanked Izuku for his help then went to their class. During Aizawa's class, he congratulated all of them for their performance the day before.

He then gave some notes about some of the students including bakugo and Izumi.

"Now for the important business. This task will decide your future." said aizawa.

'Another quirk test?!' questioned all the students in their brain

"You have to pick a class representative." explained Aizawa.

'Oh just normal school work.' they all sweat dropped.

"Pick me guys I want to be respresentative." said Kirishima.

The rest of the class then errupted into chaos with everyone trying to convince the rest to pick them.

"Calm down guys, class representatives have to lead the entire classroom. That won't be easy as that person needs the entire classmates' trust. I say we hold an election to choose the best person to lead us all." said izuku

"But we've only known each other for a few days, how are we supposed to know who to trust?" Asked a girl with a frog quirk 'Tsu' remembered izuku she asked him to call her.

"True but you don't need long before you find someone you truly trust. Some people just have a leader's spirit." answered izuku.

He then got a box and spoke. "We are 21 students in here. Everyone of you write the name of who you think is the best candidate for this job. If you have more than one option then you can write the name of 2 people."

Everyone nodded and then did as told. They put the papers in the box and Aizawa then opened all the papers and organized all the votes.

On the board the students saw :
Izuku Yagi : 18
Momo Yaoyorozu : 3
Tenya Iida : 2
Katsuki Bakugo : 1
Izumi Yagi : 1

"How did I get 18?!" Izuku practically screamed.

"The question is why did you get ONLY 18. Who didn't vote for Yagi San?" said momo

"I'D RATHER DIE THAN CHOOSE STUPID DEKU TO LEAD ME." Screamed Bakugo.

"HE'S NOT CAPABLE OF BEING A LEADER! HE'S BARELY EVEN USEFUL HERE." Continued Izumi.

"I obviously didn't vote for myself. You and Iida-kun are obviously better choices for this you whowed great tactics during the training yesterday." added Izuku.

"I don't think so izuku-kun, you've shown over and over how you have the best hero and leader spirit out of all of us. Without you we couldn't have escaped the press and reporters nor would we have came with this amazing idea to choose the leader." exclaimed Iida.

"Yeah I completely agree. Not to mention that you came up with amazing plans to defeat your enemies in a matter of seconds which most of us in the class can't do." Added Momo.

"Oh if that's the case then I'll gladly accept this role that you guys trust me with. I promise to be the best class representative I could be and I hope that miss Yaoyorozu here will help me as much as she can." Said Izuku

"I definitely will. But please just call me momo, we're classmates and friends we don't need formalities." said momo

"Ok as you wish as long as you call me izuku instead of Yagi or anything similar."

"Ok I agree with your terms." Replied Momo.

Izuku smiled then they headed towards the the cafeteria to have their break where they discussed alot of topics that came up in their minds.

While Izuku, Iida, Ururaka and Momo were talking about Iida's family and brother, whom izuku was absolutely obsessed with, the bell rang signaling a villain has entered the grounds of the school.

Just like previously the entire cafeteria errupted in chaos. Everyone was pushing everyone as they were trying to leave the cafeteria and check what was going on.

Izuku was smashed to the glass by some guy that pushed him. There he saw that the reporters were the ones trying to enter the school and that his 2 teachers Eraserhead and Prsent Mic were trying to calm them down.

After his discovery, Izuku rushed towards Ururaka and asked her to make him float. She did as told and then he told Momo and Iida to push him away as hard as possible which they also did.

He hit the cafeteria's wall and everyone was looking at him.

"CALM THE HELL DOWN. IT'S JUST REPORTERS TRYING TO BREAK INTO THE SCHOOL TO INTERVIEW ALLMIGHT. STOP ACTING LIKE TODDLERS AND SIT THE HELL DOWN AMD ACT LIKE HEROES." Shouted the green haired boy.

Upon hearing that everyone calmed down and went back to their places while most of the students of class 1 A smiled knowing they chose the best representative.

Bakugo and Izumi were cursing him after they saw how he received all of the attention in the cafeteria and was the center of spotlight.

"You do realise that you could've just walked to the wall instead of asking them to literally smash you to a wall right?" Asked Sasuke.

"...Oh yeah I could've done that." mumbled Izuku which made the other people in his mind sweatdrop at his answer.

"Good job calming them down Izuku-kun I'm sure we have chosen the best representative for our class." Said Momo with a smile.

"Thank you Momo. I'm just shocked how those people can even call themselves heroes in training." Deadpanned Izuku.

"Yeah you're right. Their reaction was absolutely reckless and childish." said Iida.

Izuku only nodded as he looked at his 2 'uncles' keeping the press away from the school.

Aaand done.

Third chapter today LMFAO.

Tell me what you guys think.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Love yall <3