Wicked

Third Person POV

Izuku's 4 days of internship with Hawks passed the same with them patrolling and saving hundreds of people everyday and then flying around the city.

Izuku seemed to have improved with his flying alot as he on the 4th day flew alone with Hawks beside him.

On the 5th day day izuku and Hawks were patrolling when izuku suddenly fell from the air.

Hawks quickly caught him before he reached the ground.

"Izuku-kun? What is wrong?" asked the pro hero.

"I can sense an evil presence. A very evil and wicked presence." he answered.

"Where?" asked Hawks.

"I don't know, stay here ill go check it and if it's something big, I'll teleport to you." sad izuku.

"No, I'm training you but that doesn't mean I'll allow you to go somewhere that you might get hurt. " answered Hawks.

"But you can't leave with me! There are alot of villains around here I can sense them. Also it's not like anyone could hurt me, you're the one that trained me after all." said izuku.

'He's the one who trained you? I'm going to murder you one day.' said Boruto.

Izuku held back a chuckle as he looked at Hawks.

The pro hero sighed and looked at Izuku, his eyes holding tenderness.

"Ok fine, but tell me what happens. Also did you say teleport? " asked Hawks.

"Okay thank you Hawks-kun and yeah I did say teleport. It's a way of using my powers, I can teleport to people I have marked with a special seal." said izuku.

"And I'm marked?" Questioned the hero.

"Yeah, I tend to mark everyone I care about in case of any emergency." said Izuku.

"Aww you care about me." Cooed Hawks.

Izuku only rolled his eyes as he flew away to find where the evil presence was. It took him a few minutes to reach the place, where the presence was at its strongest, since he had to fly through a full city.

He reached 'Hosu City' and started flying around until he felt the daek presence attacking him.

He went to the source and hid behind a wall. His eyes widened with fear as he saw the hero killer 'Stain'.

Stain was standing on a man while holding a sword obviously ready to kill him.

When Izuku focused, he saw that the man on the ground was none other than the pro hero Ingenium which just so happened to be his best friend's older brother.

Stain was ready to stab him but Izuku was fast enough to appear beside him and punch him hard enough so send him flying to the wall.

"You-you're izuku, iida's friend!" managed to stutter Ingenium.

"Yeah, I sensed an evil presence and came here as fast as possible, sorry if I'm late." Izuku said.

Ingenium seemed to want to speak but he couldn't just like he couldn't stand up.

Izuku saw all the scars on his body and sighed. He raised the sleeve of his hero costume and stuck his hand next to Ingenium's mouth.

"Bite me. It'll heal you and give you your stamina back." Ordered izuku.

Ingenium did as told as he was already tired anough to not be able to fight. He bit izuku's hand, who this time used more chakra than when he healed Aizawa, and his scars seemingly faded immediately.