The Deku That Wins

Third Person POV

After izumi's humiliating loss, the entire crowd fell into cheering and screaming.

Izuku smirked to himself as he walked towards Izumi who was on the ground with broken arms and full of scars.

He stuck out his hand to her and smiled a little which made her blood boil.

"Are you ok Izumi? Do you need your nii-san's help to stand up?" said izuku with the most mocking tone he could use.

Izumi felt her ego shatter, she smacked izuku's hand away but instead of showing any shocked expression he smirked.

"What great sportsmen ship you're showing Mrs. future number 1 hero." he said as he walked away.

"AND AFTER THAT INTERESTING FAMILY MOMENT, THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL END AND THE FIRST YEAR CHAMPION OF THE FIRST YEAR'S SPORTS FESTIVAL IIIS IZUKU YAGI OF CLASS 1A" Shouted mic

"The first students have shown great work during this year's sports festival and now it's time to relax and enjoy the awards ceremony." added midnight.

The top 3 students were shown. On top was izuku, followed by Izumi in second place and both Tokoyami and Iida standing together in third place.

"Now there's only one person worthy of distributing the awards, and I think we all know who it IIIS" said midnight.

Allmight appeared and the entire crowd were more than jealous from the class 1A students.

Allmight gave the 2nd and 3rd place winner awards to the 3 students below izuku while giving them some notes about their performance.

He then gave the 1st place gold medal to izuku.

"Good job young Yagi." he said with his usual smile.

Izuku only gave him a 'smile' while accepting the medal.

"AAND NOW IT'S TIME FOR THE WINNER'S SPEECH." screamed mic.

Izuku sighed as he headed to the stadium and stood still in front of the mic seeing all the cameras directed at him.

He looked at his friends and saw them giving him smiles and thumbs up trying to show him all the support they could.

Izuku sighed and looked directly at the huge screen in front of him and started talking.

"I haven't prepared any important speech and I don't want to make this long. I just want to say that I'm really grateful for everyone that has helped me to become as strong as I am right now, thank you all. I also would like to send a message for everyone watching this festival whether it's here or not. I was lucky enough to get accepted into the hero course which I consider a drastic step in my hero career but I know very well that not everyone is as privileged as much as I am. I want to send everyone my support and I'd like to ask everyone who has ever dreamt of becoming a hero to continue trying no matter what they'll have to face. No matter how your life circumstances are, you also have a chance to get accepted into whatever school you'd like no matter what. I show specific support to quirkless people who at this moment are still suffering all around the world because of their lack of special powers, I'd like to tell you all that you are as valuable as anyone with a quirk and that you are worthy of doing what you dream of. Thank you all again." said izuku.

The entire stadium went silent, they all were pretty touched by the student's speech.

"OOH HOW YOUTHFUL AND SWEET OF YOU IZUKU." Screamed midnight.

The entire crowd and students agreed as they all started clapping for the student and his touching performance.

Izuku smiled as he and the rest of the students were then told to go home after the festival was over.

The next day, Izuku was going to his school but what he didn't expect was that his face and speech would be all over the city.

While on the way, he met with about 10 kids and a number of adults congratulating him.

He saw 2 quirkless people and they both ended up hugging him while crying because of his support towards them.

He reached the school and entered the class and slowly all of his classmates also entered while talking about how everyone recognized them and talked to them.

Aizawa then stepped in and immediately started his class after ordering everyone to sit down.

"Today's class is hero informatics, you all will choose your hero names." said aizawa.

The entire class started cheering which made aizawa activate his quirk and shut them all up.

"This is due to the nominations by Pro Heroes. The nominations from the Pro Heroes this year are more akin and here are the totals of the ones that got offers."

On the board appeared all the numbers of the heroes that have nominated the heroes in training.

" It's usually more spread out but we can obviously tell who got the most recognition and interest of the heroes." said aizawa

Izuku sighed as he looked at the board. There was a huge difference between the numbers izuku got nearly 10 thousand yet the number fell down all the way to 4123 for todoroki and it kept going down more and more to the point where only 9 students were invited.

Izuku tried to hold back a smile when he saw that Izumi wasn't chosen by anyone but he didn't say anything. The rest of the class were mumbling about the unfair distribution.

Aizawa did end up explaining that everyone was going to an internship no matter if they were chosen or not before midnight stepped in explaining the importance of hero names.

"And now who would like to tell share his name." she said.

The entire class started mumbling about how no one would have the balls to step up and speak first.

Izuku raised his hand shocking most if the class, his aunt on the entire hand smiled to herself before asking him to step up and present his name.

Izuku did and stood in front of the entire class raising a board showing the word 'Deku' written on it.

"I'd like to go by Deku, this name was used against me as as insult since I was younger so I'd like to use it as a hero name to show that I'm a different deku that I was before, I am the Deku that doesn't give up and keeps smiling." explained izuku.

"Oooh how lovely." shouted midnight.

Most of the class were clapping whereas Izumi and bakugo were glaring at him with fury.

Izuku then sat back in his place while he watched his friends saying their personal picks for hero names.

He was a new 'deku' now. A deku that keeps smiling and will always win.

Chapter done.

Sorry if there are any mistakes.

Love yall <3