11. First Part 03

Warnings: This chapter contains violence, negative thoughts and slight sexual themes. Please be advised. Thank you.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Crystal Cave: 7:52 p.m.

A smirk reaches Mephiles' lips as he looks down into confused green eyes. He leans his face close to the younger's and tightly grips an arm as he keeps eye contact. "I said our Master-"

Sonic balls his fist at hearing the stern yet amused tone in the elder's voice.

"-pet-"

Sonic bares his teeth as a small growl leaves his lips.

"-relationship." As soon as Mephiles finishes speaking does he feel the younger move, to which he instantly creates a tentacle and wrap it around the hero's chest, pinning the free arm against it. He sees his pet narrow his eyes just the slightest, which makes his smirk widen a bit. However, his smirk doesn't last long when he feels a sharp pain in his stomach, causing his eyes to widen in shock and he loses his grip on the younger. Immediately after he feels another sharp blow hit his shoulder and one more across his left cheek, sending him flying a few meters away, crashing through three crystals before a fourth finally stops him.

Sonic brings his foot down with a smirk on his face before he turns his attention to the tentacle piece hanging from his arm. He rips it off and turns his attention back to the deity, raising his voice to make sure the other can clearly hear him. "Yeah, no. I ain't your pet so you can quit with that anytime you like, sicko."

Sonic goes back to his original mission on trying to find a way out, or at least he wants to but he knows as long as Mephiles is still around, then there'd be no way the deity would just let him roam as he pleases. So instead, he charges towards Mephiles, wanting to take the deity down as fast as he can. How? 'I'll figure something out. Hope he can pass out-' "WOAH!"

Crystals emerge from the ground and out of other crystals, all aiming at the blue hedgehog. Thankfully, Sonic is just as fast with his reflexes as he is his feet and can mauver himself out of the way from being impaled by one as he slides underneath it. His ears twitch, causing him to turn his head to the right to see crystals flying, aiming at him. Quickly he gets to his feet and starts dodging the attacks, instantly hearing them shatter against the ground as they miss him. He flips over one twice the size of him and lands on the one directly behind it as it takes flight.

Sonic balances himself on the soaring crystal when it changes direction, shooting upwards towards the ceiling instead. A smirk reaches peach lips as Sonic lowers himself and grabs a hold of the crystal just as it decides to change directions again. It seems like Mephiles wants to have fun with him.

The crystal gains speed, whipping Sonic's quills behind him, as it rolls over several times, its master having every intention of making the unwanted rider fall. Sonic just tightens his grip on it and leans his body to the left, dodging more crystals coming his way.

Mephiles watches from his spot on the ground with an amused look in his eyes as he softly rubs his sore cheek. He wasn't expecting it to turn out like this, but this is a nice change of pace. It was starting to get one-sided. Sure, the tail-ring had given him the upper hand against his pet but a little exercise like this can be beneficial for the both of them, especially since it looks like the hero is having fun.

Sonic gets to his feet when he sees two crystals coming at him from either side. He jumps over both of them and lands back on the soaring one but his eyes instantly go wide when he sees it charging at a wall in front of him. "Woah, hey! Wait!" He looks down and sees a crystal towering over others and quickly jumps on it, instantly hearing the previous one shatter like glass from impact. He slides down the tall crystal but quickly get knocked down by a tentacle. His head smacks the ground but he doesn't have time to access the situation as his ears twitch and he rolls to his right a couple of times, avoiding getting hit or caught by more tentacles. He gets to his feet and although his eyes narrow at the sight in front of him, a grin goes on his face. Glancing to his left and right, it's the same scene as it is in front of him; tentacles and crystals are in the air, waiting to charge at him on command.