Cat is Out the Bag - Part 1 & 2

Samantha - Part 1

 I didn't expect to see Min Jun with another woman; and she's black and beautiful. It's okay, I will still go according to plan, he will be mine again. It's sad that he still has those fucked up friends who he still hangs out with. Who still hangs with people that you've met in high school? I have no time for that shit. The people I went to school with are losers and they are off living some life that they wish they didn't have. This is just a snag in my plan, I didn't expect her at all. I will just have to up my game and see how she plays. I know nothing of her, therefore, I need to plan accordingly. Lee Min Jun is starting to get noticed again, thanks to me. Good thing he doesn't know who is posting his current events online. I will make sure that he gets back in the spotlight, where he deserves and with me by his side, I can't lose. I'll make it my point to show up to let Min Jun know that I'm back to be by his side.

After Max let me go, I decided to come back to Min Jun. Especially after I found out that Alex had a studio and Min Jun was dancing again. Max thought I would be depressed since he left me, but he was wrong. I know Lee Min Jun will take me back, he still loves me. We have history together, and I know he hasn't moved on. This girl is just a fling, he can't be serious about her. I know how he works and what he likes, I'll be back with him in no time.

He knows we have history and he knows what he has done with me in the past. I'm sure this new girl doesn't know his deepest secrets yet. I can only imagine her look when I tell her. She looks like she's attached already; I know that feeling. She is starting to have feelings for him. It's okay, I'm not worried though, Min Jun knows he has no control when it comes to me; I know how to make him do what I want. He will be mine again; she may be just a hiccup, but I know how to get rid of those little annoyances. 

Min Jun -  Part 2

After the scene at the restaurant, we all decided to call it a night, as it got a little awkward. We agreed we would all meet up tomorrow at Lotte World and enjoy ourselves. Everyone went their own separate ways, except for Juniper and I. I felt I needed to let her know what has been going on. I needed to be open with her. Juniper came to my place to stay and I decided to open up to her.

"Juniper, I need to talk to you." I said as we sat down on the couch.

"Min Jun, please be honest with me. What is the deal with that girl?" She asked seriously. She looked concerned with a million thoughts going through her head.

"I will." I said getting closer to her on the couch. She turned towards me; I held her hands as we faced each other. "Samantha is my ex-girlfriend. She broke up with me a while ago. I honestly don't know why she is bothering me."

"She just showed up out of nowhere." She said, "I think she wants you back or at least she is trying to get you back." I loved the fact that she said that she was going to 'try' as if Juniper wasn't going to let that happen. "Why did she break up with you?"

"Well, I used to be a trainee for an entertainment group."

"You mean like an Idol?"

"Yes. I joined with one of my school friends. We dated while in school and we got chosen to participate in the 1st year of university. But I got cut. I didn't do so well after getting cut and I got a bit depressed. She thought that I was cheating on her because I became withdrawn and I didn't want to be around anyone. She was so excited that I was a trainee. I think she got more out of it than I did, but when I got cut and became withdrawn, she broke up with me." I said.

"Oh. Maybe she thought she would be able to be with someone who was famous, and when you didn't make it, she broke up with you." She said.

"Probably, even still I was heartbroken, but I got over her. I decided to enlist and serve my time in the military, which helped me alot." I said.