Destiny Prevails

Musical Suggestion: Nothing Feels Better by Pink Sweat$ / I.F.L.Y by Bazzi

Juniper

Everything happened the way it was supposed to I guess. Samantha finally disappeared and I fell in love with an amazing man. I looked at Min Jun across the room talking to Alex and the producer of the video. They are talking and laughing as if they have known each other for a lifetime. Sara came over to hang out with me and Chanel. Who would have thought Mindi would be the one to break this wide open? It was fucked up how Samantha used her and it's sad that she was so weak to allow Samantha to have that type of power over her. She did what she did, for her friends in the end.

The studio had a party vibe going on with a few fans still hanging out after the group left. The music was playing and I was dancing with Chanel and Sara on the floor. The music was loud and everyone was enjoying themselves. We were celebrating love in general. True love always prevails. Min Jun pulled me over to the middle of the floor as the music was blaring. The lights dimmed and the spotlight was on us. I looked at him and he blushed; he turned his head away from me trying to keep a straight face but I teased him and he laughed harder. Music started playing softly and it was one of my favorite artists, Pink Sweat$. He was singing a song that I just loved, Real Thing featuring Tori Kelly.

We started slow dancing and he softly started singing. I didn't want him to feel alone, so I joined in with him on Tori's part. His eyes shined bright as I sang with him. Others started joining us on the floor as we were all basking in this moment of our love. I had my hands around Min Jun's neck, running my fingers through the ends of his hair. He smiled again looking down. His shy moments made me smile, I love that about him. I catch myself staring at him, trying to memorize his facial features; he was just so damn sexy.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"I'm thinking about what I did to be so lucky to have you." I said blushing and looking away. He smiled and tipped my chin back towards him.

"You were just being you. That's what made me love you. Just you being you."

"I don't know who else to be."

"I do know with you, I am complete. I've waited for this, a long time. I had to wait until you came within reach. I prayed for you; I didn't know where you were, but I could feel you were out there for me somewhere." Min Jun spoke softly and honestly. He held my hands in his and looked directly at me.

"I was on the other side of your sunrise, having my sunset." I smiled. Min Jun leaned down and kissed me, his tongue dancing with mine. He held me tightly against him, lifting me just a bit off the ground. "But you have me now and I'm here to stay." He gave me an eskimo kiss as our noses touched gently.

"Do you?" He asked me.

"I do. Do you?" I asked.

"I do, most definitely." He said and kissed me again. We had a way of talking to each other, using as little words as possible to express how we feel towards each other. We had finally found each other and we had no intentions of separating. This was the ending of an era and the beginning of another.