The Truth Shall Set You Free - Part 2

Musical Suggestion: Yours by Jimmy Brown

Min Jun

I was happy to have Alex dance with me along with the guys from the group. I can't believe this day was finally here as I welcomed the group to the floor. It took a lot of long nights of practice to get this together. I hope the producer loves the dance we've come up with. It goes along with their song, Player. It has a beat similar to Zone by JUNNY. We were hitting our marks as the bass hit hard through the speakers. I love the way the bass feels when the music is loud; I can feel it resonate within me. My body transported to another level as we were dancing in unison and hitting along with the beats, the crowd was going wild. Their song went along great with the dance and the idols were hitting their marks as if they had worked with me for a long time to practice this. We pulled this shit together in a week! Along with the shit I had to deal with this week, this was a fucking amazing experience for me. When we finished the crowd went wild. I was so excited. Alex grabbed me screaming, it was awesome. The guys were going crazy, we totally owned the floor. I saw Juniper and Chanel screaming in the corner, she was really pulling for me. I've put her through so much, I just wanted to rewrite my past. Just then as we were celebrating, I saw Samantha come through the crowd. I looked over to Juniper, and her face had changed. She had seen Samantha.

As the production company started packing up, the group was taking pictures with fans and doing their fan service. I had spoken to the producer and was informed they would make their decision by Monday. I had put everything out there; I gave it my all. I hoped I would get the position as it would open so many doors for me. As some fans of the group had left, a few fans stayed behind. I could only imagine if these were the fans who were fascinated with Juniper and I. Juniper came over to me with a serious look on her face.

"Min Jun, what is she doing here?" She asked.

"I asked her to come." I said. She looked at me like I was totally crazy.

"Why? Do you know what she's done? Caleb told me some things about her." She said. Samantha walked up next to me.

"I haven't done anything, it seems that you have been the one doing a few things." Samantha said. Juniper looked at me and looked at her.

"Why are you even talking to me? This has nothing to do with you." Juniper said.

"Oh but it does. It has everything to do with her." I said. I reached out and took hold of Samantha's hand; Samantha smiled. "If it weren't for Samantha, I wouldn't have known how much she still wants me."

"What the fuck?" Juniper said as she stopped in her tracks. Her smile faded away as she started backing away but I grabbed her hand and laced my fingers with hers. Juniper looked so confused as did Samantha as I let her hands go.

"Why are you holding her hand Min Jun? You said we were going to reveal everything so she can leave you alone." Samantha stated.

"Well, I lied Samantha. We will reveal everything, but it will be you who will finally leave me alone."

"What do you mean?" She said lowering her voice and looking around. Camera phones were on the entire situation. I knew for a fact that this was going live, on the KPopPrincess channel as Jin and Mindi came from the back office to the floor. When Samantha saw Mindi, her face changed.

"Why are you here?" Samantha growled at Mindi. Mindi stopped but Jin held her hand and supported her.

"What the fuck is going on?" Juniper asked.

"Well it seems as though Samantha has been busy trying to separate us. So much to the point she drugged us." I said looking at Samantha.

"You did what?!" Juniper and Chanel said in unison. I couldn't tell who was madder, Juniper or Chanel.