Who To Believe?

Musical Suggestion: 3:00 AM by Finding Hope

MinJun 

Juniper and I haven't seen too much of each other since the club incident. We still get the daily call in, the video calls have decreased and Juniper has been going to work from her place. She landed the position, I knew she would, she's very talented and she deserved it. But with her working so much, we aren't able to see each other. I miss her so much. I just want to talk to her and reassure her that I don't want Samantha back and I would never cheat again. I needed her to understand that me cheating with Samantha back then was a total mistake and it never should've happened, but I can't take it back because it happened.

I had bought Juniper a Christmas gift and I wanted to give it to her so I decided to drop by her place to give it to her. I also had one for Chanel as well. I had been out earlier delivering my gifts to my friends and my last stop was Juniper's. I reached Juniper's floor and walked out the elevator door; I had to step to the side as a guy ran around the corner to the elevator. I turned as he caught the doors from closing. I recognized him, it was Caleb. I froze in the hallway as the doors closed over his direct stare towards me. Was he looking at me? Did he just come from Juniper's place? Why in the fuck is this happening? I picked up my pace to Juniper's door; when I turned the corner, I heard a door close and it seemed as if it was on Juniper's side.

I walked over to her door and knocked, she quickly opened the door and looked surprised to see me. She looked beautiful and comfortable. I loved the curve of her body; she was not built like the normal Korean woman, she was thick and shapely. Her hips flowed wide and around; symmetrical with her ass. She had on a pair of light blue jeans, mismatched socks and house shoes. She had a cute gray Fila sweatshirt on and her hair hung loose with curls hanging over her forehead. She was just herself and I cared for her so much. She smiled when she realized it was me and she opened her arms as I approached her.

"Oh Min Jun, I didn't expect you so soon." She said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I missed you so much." I said. I didn't care to know if that was Caleb or not at that moment, I wanted to be present in that moment having her wrap herself around me. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist as I walked into the apartment. I kicked off my shoes quickly and carried her into the living room.

"Hey Min Jun!" Chanel sang as I dropped Juniper on the couch. Chanel stood and gave me a big, tight hug. "Merry Christmas!" She said, I smiled and laughed. She always brings a smile to my face.

"Merry Christmas Chanel. Here this is for you. I was going to leave it for you and ask Juniper to deliver it for me, so I'm glad I'm able to give it to you." I said, handing her the bag. She smiled a big smile and slightly bowed.

"Gamsahabnida." Chanel said. My eyes widened, she was learning the Korean language too.

"Good!" I said holding up two thumbs up and giggled. I turned to Juniper and handed her the other bag.

"Aegiya, Merry Christmas." I said kissing her on the cheek. I removed my coat and hung it up as she peeked into the bag.

"Merry Christmas. I thought you were coming later." She said, I sat down on the couch next to her and she leaned back with her gift bag.

"I finished everything a bit early and I really wanted to see you." I said caressing her face. She smiled and puckered her lips for a kiss.

"Alright y'all, y'all can stop with all that. I don't have anyone here, wait to y'all get to the room." Chanel said as she was still going through the bag. She reached the air pods. "Aw Damn Min Jun, thank you!" She screamed. I laughed, Juniper giggled.