Chapter Thirty

Justin's POV

"What the hell do you mean by that? Derek and his stupid friends don't know we're here." I yelled into the phone, not caring anymore about waking up my mom.

It had reached a whole new level of ridiculousness. I couldn't even be miles away from that stupid prick without feeling like he was always right there behind me, waiting for the perfect moment to attack.

"Derek and Josh asked Cameron where you were but he had no clue so they beat him up. After that, they decided to ask one of Caitlin's co-workers and they had no choice but to tell him or else they would have been dead by now. Then Cameron called me and told me what happened."

I nodded my head as he continued to speak. "So what do we do now? You can't just not show up to the wedding, mom would fucking flip."

"Justin, I'll find a way. Besides, you know me, I always do. In the mean time, just keep Caitlin close to you and make sure mom's alright as well."

"That's what I've been doing this entire time, dumb shit." I huffed in stress. "Okay, I'm gonna go now. Text or call me if anything happens."

"Alright, later bro."

"Oh and Dylan?" I said before hanging up.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"You better get your ass here before the wedding." I said and hung up the phone without saying another word.

Caitlin's POV

I pulled out my bucket list and a pen from my suitcase. Justin left the room, which gave me the chance to check off "Meet a celebrity" on my list. I suddenly heard footsteps coming from outside of the room, causing me to quickly put the paper away.

"Sorry baby, it was an emergency," I heard Justin softly whisper behind me.

I turned around and smiled warmly at him. "It's alright. Is everything okay?" I asked as I took a step closer to him.

"Y-yeah, everything's fine." He cleared his throat before laughing lightly. "Nice pajamas."

I looked down at my Hello Kitty pajamas and matching socks before grinning widely. "Thanks, I got them from a store in Chicago."

I heard Justin's feet shuffle on the wooden floor and by the time I looked up, his face was suddenly inches away from me. His eyes looked dark and I couldn't seem to read the expression on his face.

"I want you so bad," he whispered and before I could say anything else, he connected his lips onto mine with so much force that I didn't even see it coming.

I kissed back, gently closing my eyes and moving my lips in the same pace as his. I felt his hands wrap tightly around my waist and pull me closer into him, causing the kiss to deepen. He let out a low groan during the kiss, which caused me to feel a sudden swift of butterflies in my stomach.

He pulled back and just when I thought he was going to say something, he gave me one last look before crashing his lips onto my neck. I released a quiet moan as he left kisses up my jawline and then stopped right under my ear, sucking gently on the sensitive skin.

"Justin" I whimpered, feeling helpless in his touch.

He suddenly pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me, never leaving his lips off my neck. I felt his hands go up my shirt, which caused me to flinch and pull back. He was panting by the time he stopped kissing me.

"What's wrong, baby?" he whispered, looking at me in confusion.

"I-I don't want to do this," I replied honestly.