Chapter Thirty Six

A/N: Hello my loves! I just wanted to quickly say that this story will be ending soon and I'm getting ready to write my next one. It's called Backseat and it's already on my profile so you guys should add it to your libraries cause once I post the last chapter of this story, I'm immediately going to start the next one.

OH AND BTW PLEASE MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT A QUESTION FOR MY Q&A, IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH.

Okay, I'm gonna shut up now. You may continue to read :)

Justin's POV

It was a week after the wedding and I was beyond glad that Caitlin and I were okay. Just being able to hold her hand again and speak with her made me more than happy. However, leaving Vegas made me feel the opposite. Don't get me wrong, I loved Chicago to pieces but I enjoyed Vegas so much more.

Everything about it was so much different compared to Chicago. The atmosphere was different, the people were different, the architecture was different. Hell, even the air I was breathing there was different. I loved it so much more than Chicago and I couldn't help but think about that as Caitlin, Dylan and I said goodbye to my mum.

"You take care of him now, I wouldn't want another cut on his thigh!" my mom joked as she waved goodbye to Caitlin.

"Don't worry Mrs. Bieber, I won't take my eyes off of him," Caitlin called back as she rolled her suitcase next to me.

The taxi driver took her bag and placed it at the back trunk, along with mine and Dylan's. We quickly said our last goodbyes before sitting in the backseat of the cab and making our way to the airport. Let's just say I was happy to go back to Chicago but the pain of leaving Vegas hurt more than the pain in my thigh.

"You know, I really like Vegas," I whispered to Cait, not wanting Dylan or the cab driver to hear me.

She nodded as she turned to face me. "I like Vegas as well, Justin."

"I-I like it so much that I'd move here," I stated, not knowing how she'd react. I bit the inside of my cheek as I waited for her to answer. The car started to feel hotter than usual and the air conditioner wasn't enough to calm my nerves.

I expected her to object but she simply nodded and smiled. However, I knew deep down she wanted to say something about it. I knew that she loved Chicago and I knew that she would protest to stay there. She didn't want to live here and I had no idea why but all of a sudden I wanted her to.

Coming to Vegas made me realize how much I've been missing out. Everything was there. My friends, my family, my mom's business. It was a perfect fit for me and I knew that it would be a suitable place for me to stay. Just the thought of moving there excited me. I could be far away from all the bullshit back in Chicago. I had no idea if my idea of moving was just a phase or if I was serious about it but I was hoping to find out soon.

-

"Fuck, it feels so good to be home!" I exclaimed as I dropped my bags near the door and closed it behind me.

"Uhm this isn't even your house though," I heard Cait joke as she sprawled her body on the couch. I couldn't stand another long car ride so I decided to go to her place since it was closer to the airport. The plane ride was horrid and all I wanted to do was take a shower and then sleep in her bed.

"We're getting feisty now, are we?" I smirked at her, causing her tongue to stick out at me. "Now can your pretty little ass get off the couch and give me a towel? I need to take a shower," I asked as I waited impatiently for her to get up.