Chapter Four

Justin's POV

Angry was an understatement. I wasn't angry, I was beyond furious. How the hell do you just wander around town and fucking abduct a girl from the streets, just to have fun with her? That was a question I would have loved to ask Dylan but the words wouldn't come out. The anger was rushing through my body that it left me speechless. I thought I was having a regular day until he showed up with her.

Dylan had done a lot of fucked up things when we were younger, even now. But that was just too fucking far. I didn't understand what was going through his head. It was like he didn't even think before he did things. Yeah, I liked to fuck around with girls too but not like that. We were currently in the kitchen, discussing the stupid stunt he just pulled.

"You have to take her back before she wakes up, we're gonna get in trouble for this!" I yelled through aggression.

"Ugh, fine. I'll take her back. Help me out though," Dylan replied.

What an idiot.

I quickly rushed out of the kitchen, Dylan right behind me, and made it back to the living room where the obscure girl was lying.

"We have to hurry though, she might wake u- too late."

As to my surprise, the girl that was laying on my living room floor, passed out like she had just came back from a frat party, was now wide awake.

"At least she's not dead," I heard Dylan say behind me.

Ladies and gentlemen, my brother.

"W-where am I?" Her voice was low and faint. "What am I doing here? Please, don't hurt me." She said while backing up from the wall, trying to get as far away from us as possible.

She looked up at me with a face of utter confusion, tilting her head to the side. Her eyes bored into mine and that's when it got to me. I've seen those eyes before. She's the same girl. The one I bumped into today at the cafe.

Out of all girls, why did Dylan have to get her? I'm not saying it as if it was a bad thing but we've scared her already back at the alley and now this? I wouldn't be surprised if she calls the cops and puts a fucking restraining order on us. Hell, I'd do the same if I were in this situation.

"Take it easy. My brother here was probably drunk again. To be honest, I don't know what he was doing but it ended up with you being unconscious on our living room floor. I'm sorr-"

"Oh, it's always your stupid brother." She spit back at me.

"I know you're really confused right now but-" I was trying to reason with her when she suddenly cut me off.

"Look, I don't want any trouble. I just want to go home. I don't even know you. Please just let me go." She pleaded.

I could tell by her face she was scared. Confused. Lost. So much that I felt bad for her.

"I'll uhm, I'll drive you home." I said, reaching for my car keys in my pocket.

"N-no. Please, there's no need for that. I can walk home." She responded, getting up from the floor and dusting herself.

"I can't let you go alone. It's dangerous." I informed.

I heard Dylan laugh behind me. "Man, just let her go. She's not worth it anyway." And with that, he walked out of the room and headed back to the kitchen. Probably to get another beer. That bastard.

I turned my head back to where the girl was standing and noticed that she wasn't there. I cursed under my breath when I realized she had already left. I couldn't let her go that. She would probably confront the police and not only would Dylan be put behind bars but so would I. I couldn't let that happen. Not tonight.