Chapter Eighteen

Justin's POV

"Cait, are you ready yet?" I called out as I waited impatiently by the front door. It was the end of March and I had planned a fun night for Caitlin and I, which included a stage and some awesome rock music.

I'd be lying if I said I forgot about Caitlin's bucket list because I never did. My plan to make sure every single thing checked was still on lock.

Except the plan wasn't going as great as I thought it would, considering the fact that she was taking hours just to get her hair done. Around 10 minutes passed and I was still sitting in her living room while quietly waiting for her to finish. Damn, she was taking this concert thing a bit too seriously.

After what seemed like ages, I finally heard her voice as the sound of her footsteps came closer to me. "I'm ready." I quickly got up from the couch and looked at my watch, realizing how long it took her. "It's about time! We're late."

"Did somebody hit you with a bat or something? Relax." I heard Caitlin joke. I shook my head but lost thought as I looked up at her. She was wearing black high wasted jeans with a sweater that had the band's logo brightly printed on it. Her hair was slicked up in a high pony tail and her makeup seemed darker than usual tonight. I had to admit one thing though, she looked absolutely gorgeous and I felt a sense of pride rush over me as I realized she was mine and only mine.

"Damn." I whispered under my breath as my eyes couldn't leave her irresistible body. Her legs looked endless in the black 5 inch heels and I was ready to have them wrapped around my waist, if you know what I mean.

She giggled and walked over to me, interlocking her soft fingers with mine. "You got the tickets?" Her voice chirped as she looked up at me. I nodded my head, still lost for words. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

-

"Ma'am, can I see your bag please?" The security guard asked Cait as we stood in line together. It was dark and cold outside as everybody waited to get checked before going in. The line was getting longer by the minute and I was actually glad we weren't as late as I thought.

I watched Caitlin as she unzipped her bag and opened it in front of him. He turned on his flashlight, looked around for a few seconds and then nodded, giving us a queue to go in. I wrapped my arm around her petite waist as we got greeted by the warmth of the building.

I quickly pulled out the two tickets from my pockets and gave it to the middle aged lady standing in front of us. After hearing the device ring, signaling the ticket was accepted, we headed into the doors and made our way to the middle of the floor.

"I love this song!" Caitlin gasped as we noticed the band already up on stage, singing a mellow song. I tightened my grip on her as I gently planted a kiss on her cold cheek. I smiled to myself as I took note of how excited she was. Seeing her happy was all I cared about.

I turned around and realized there were more people entering the room, making the place even more crowded than before. I guessed a lot of people really liked that type of music.

My attention instantly turned back to Caitlin as I felt her hand in mine. "Come on, Justin. Let's get closer." She smiled at me, her pearly whites shining brightly even in the darkest of rooms. I nodded and followed her as she lead me to the front where more people had their hands up in the air.

I looked at her as she had her right hand swaying back and forth, high above her. She had her eyes closed and a sweet smile plastered on her face. I smirked to myself, finding the view in front of me unbelievably adorable.

"Hey, do you want to go on my shoulders?" I say into her ear, making sure she heard me. She opened her eyes and grinned widely. "Yes!" She blurted.