Q&A

Hey guys! Thank you for sending in all your questions. Some were by comments and some were by message. I will be answering them below so continue reading if you'd like to know more about the story, the characters, or me :)

Questions to me:

Q: How did you start writing this story? Did the idea just come to you or?

A: I started by writing small stories on twitter. This was back when I was 13 though, so I didn't know much about creative writing. Then a lot of people told me to start writing a fanfiction, so I took their advice and began to think of a bunch of ideas and good plots. I wanted a bad boy meets good girl type of story and then bam, SIASA was born.

Q: When do you start updating Backseat?

A: I will start Backseat this month. I'm super busy with studying though so I hope I don't have to postpone.

Q: Favorite part of the book you wrote?

A: I think my favorite part of the book would be the scenes where Justin would help Caitlin fill out her bucket list and the scenes that happened in the warehouse. There was so much action and drama, I loved it!

Q: What do you think of Purpose and what do you think of Jailey?

A: I can't even put into words my love for this album. It's beyond amazing. The songs are so catchy and his vocals are breathtaking in each track. I think he really hit it off with this album and the records he broke is a perfect way to prove that. Proud of my little boy.

Its been a while since I shipped Justin with somebody and to be honest, I really like them together. She seems so sweet and gentle and just a nice girl.

Q: Why "Safe In A Stranger's Arms"?

A: I wanted the title to showcase Caitlin's POV. She's a very vulnerable and shy girl. However, this stranger that she meets in the streets somehow manages to make her feel as if she's in the most safest place when she's in his arms.

Q: How do you get so inspired?

A: You guys inspire me. My readers are the ones that push me to write. I always feel inspired by them.

Q: Why did you pick Barbara Palvin as the main girl?

A: I picked her because she has beautiful features. Overall, she's a stunning girl and I felt she was perfect for Caitlin's role.

Q: Do you like writing in Justin's POV or Cait's POV?

A: I love writing in both. They each have their own characteristics and thoughts, I can't pick just one.

Q: When did you start writing SIASA?

A: I began to write it when I was 13, which is the reason why the first few chapters of the story are really cheesy and HORRIBLE. You can tell I matured in my writing the more you go into the story.

Q: How do you overcome writers block?

A: Oh my gosh, I had the worst writers block in the middle of writing this story. Usually when I'm too stressed out from school or I'm just tired, I can't write ANYTHING. But when I'm more happy and relaxed, I get a lot of ideas and I just keep writing. I just wait until I get a good idea.

I think the best tip is to read over all the comments, messages and reviews for your story and think of ways that you can push the story further and make it better for your readers.

Q: What was your least favorite thing about writing this book?

A: Probably the beginning. It's so cheesy and I'm sometimes embarrassed when I read it but then the more chapters I pass, the better the story gets.

Q: Are you writing another story?

A: Yes, I'm currently planning my next fanfic which is called Backseat. The first chapter will be up soon, make sure you add it your library.

Q: Did you like Josh or Derek?

A: Derek is an evil little shit but I like him more than Josh. He has more character.

Q: How old are you?

A: Sixteen.

Q: Who else do you stan besides Justin?

A: My baby, Chris Brown. Drake. Ariana. Rihanna. Nicki. the 1975. Janoskians.

Questions to the characters:

Q: (to Justin) How are you so romantic? Like that bucket list thing you did for Cait was totally relationship goals.

A: The fact that she had that bucket list for so long made me realize how special it was to her. I wanted to mark everything off just to see how happy it would make her and to show her that she can count on me for anything.

Q: (to Justin) How did you feel looking at your bleeding father when Dylan shot him?

A: I was stunned. Yes, I wanted to do it myself but I was in the heat of the moment. I knew I would have never pulled the trigger. However, when Dylan did it, I was at a loss for words. I didn't think he had the courage to. I had a small amount of pity for my father because I didn't want the poor man to die but I knew deep down that he deserved it. He left me, my brother and my mom alone and barely paid the child support. He deserved every feeling of pain that came towards him.

Q: (to Dylan) Have you always been so, how can I put it, not so clever? Like for real stealing drugs, then losing them, kidnapping and drugging a random girl. Don't get me wrong, I love you but Justin's younger than you and sometimes you act like it's the opposite.

A: Oh come on, I just like to have fun. Nothing wrong with it.

Q: (to Caitlin) Would you take back meeting Justin if you could and why?

A: I would never take back the day I met Justin. He changed my life so dramatically and helped me experience things I never even thought were possible to experience. I might have made poor decisions during the relationship but he did too and that shouldn't change us. I was wrong for leaving him but it made me realize just how much I need him by my side.

Q: (to Caitlin) Favorite thing about Justin?

A: His smile gets me every time.