Chapter 5

Lizzie POV

"Where to first?" 

Oh shit, I didn't think about this. Maybe I could take her to some cliche spots? There are paparazzi but maybe they won't spot me at all the places.

"I was thinking maybe all the cliche spots?" I asked her wondering what she thinks.

"Yeah that sounds good," She nodded along. I put the car in drive and started driving to our first destination.

"So maybe the Hollywood Walk of Fame and then maybe a hike to the Hollywood sign?" I said saying my thoughts out loud. That way it is only one spot I could be spotted and then when we go on our hike I can actually show her who I am in private. "In between, we could grab some coffee to see if we won't be tired during the hike," She nodded in response but kept quiet so I just kept driving. It was a bit too quiet for me so I turned on the radio. Eventually, there was no silence with both of us singing along to the songs that came up. 

We came up to the walk of fame so I found a spot to park and we got out of the car. I slipped on my baseball cap hoping no one would spot me. I stepped onto the sidewalk where she was waiting for me with a smile. 

"So is there any star you want to go visit?" I asked having no idea who was even on these stars.

"I know this is going to sound nerdy but maybe can we see Scarlett Johansson and like the Olsen twins?" She asked with puppy eyes towards me.

"Sure. I didn't know you were into Scarlett Johansson." I comment. We start making our way down the street to our first destination.

"Oh yeah, I'm a big marvel nerd. Mostly films rather than the comics but those are cool too." She said looking away.

"So then my first question is who is your favorite Avenger?" Asked. Hopefully, it is me but sadly I don't have a star. I know my sisters do but wouldn't it be cool to be like right next to them?

"Uh, are you sure you want to start this rant?" Oh yeah, I do. So I responded nodding as we started walking to the first star she wanted to see. "Well...Uh, my first favorite was Black Widow cause how could it not? She is so pretty and Scarlett was one of the celebrities I followed. I was kind of mad she died in End Game. Clint had his family and a life already and Nat didn't get a chance to build one. Like she basically just reunited with her sister and then had to get to work again. Whatever. But now it is actually Scarlet Witch. They have done a really good job building her story now it's time for some solo projects. She deserves it. And it helps that the actress Elizabeth Olsen is like really pretty." She finished off and looked at me confident in her answer. 

Wow, she's really into Marvel. I got a little giddy hearing her talk about my character and me. Oh if she only knew. We got to the first star with no problems luckily. 

"So is she a celebrity you follow now? Or do you just watch her as Scarlet Witch?" I asked kind of hoping she was a big fan like she was for Scar.

"Oh, I follow her as much as I can. She is very private so I only watch interviews and stuff when I can. I also am a fan of her sisters. I don't know as much about them but I know they went through a hard childhood. I feel bad for them," She rants on. Awe she feels bad for my sisters. They would love her.

"Did you see that they could have stuffed their sister with cocaine when she was little?" I giggle at the story. How and why would they ever do that to me?

"I don't think that is true. That would be so cruel," She shakes her head. We get to the first star my sister's.

"Wow, I don't think I have ever been so close to a celebrity," she breathes out.