Chapter 19

Lizzie POV

"Hi love," I hear Y/N's voice through my phone.

"Hi, baby! How are you? How was the rest of your day?" I start the conversation.

"It was good. Luca is missing you because he waits at the door waiting for you to walk through it," she tells me.

"Awe poor baby," I pout at the information. " I have to talk to you about something," I say seriously.

"Okay. What's up?" she pauses the game she was playing so I have her full attention.

"I think you already know this but I want to get on the same page about it," I start. She nods back so I continue. "You know what comes with dating me correct?" I ask to understand where her head is about it.

"Yes, I do. People are all up in my business but I'm not too worried about that. I think the only thing to worry about is me in public spaces," she tells me.

"What do you mean?" I push further so I understand a bit more.

"Well, I have anxiety just like you. So in public spaces with a lot of people, I might panic a bit. If I have you I might be okay," she smiles at me.

"So you aren't worried about the public saying bad things about you or anything?" I make sure.

"No, I'm not worried. I'm pretty sure I have heard every bad thing about me from other people. I don't care what they think of me. I care what you think of me," she treasures me.

"Wow, this went better than I thought," I breathe out running my hand through my hair.

"How did you think it would go?" she laughs in my relief.

"Well, I thought you would panic a bit or something. Like after I brought this topic up you wouldn't want anything to do with me," I tell her what was going on in my head.

"Are you kidding? You are my dream girl. I would never let you escape that easily," she giggles a bit.

"I just wanted to bring it up just in case. I was talking to Scar earlier and she brought it up. I had thought about it while I was there but I wanted to enjoy my vacation," I say and she raises her eyebrow.

"Wait like Scar as in Scarlett Johansson?" she double-checks. I nod back and she still has a shocked face on. "She knows about me?"

"Yes, baby she knows about you," I laugh at her a bit. "I called her earlier because she wanted an update on my trip so I told her what happened," I tell her.

"Holy shit," she tries to wrap her head around Scar knowing her.

"We are actually going to dinner with her when you come to visit," I inform her of the plan I made for us.

"Okay well at least I have time to prepare myself to be the queen," she rubs at her head.

"If she is the queen what am I?" I quirk my eyebrow at her.

"You are my queen duh," she says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"You are forgiven then," I tell her rolling my eyes at her antics.

The rest of the call went like normal. She continued playing her video games and I went about my nightly routine after putting away my things from my suitcase. I lay in bed watching her play because she turned her phone so I could see the screen. I basically fell asleep to her shit-talking the guys she was playing against.

The following day I woke up I did my usual routine and so did Y/N. We are both back at work so we were up at 5 California time and 6 Colorado time. Y/N didn't really want to go to work but after a lot of convincing, she finally went.