Chapter 39

Y/N POV

In the morning I wake up to my lovely girlfriend peacefully sleeping beside me. Soft snores come from her and it is the cutest fucking thing in the world. I would normally make her breakfast but since we have no food because of the trip we went on I can't really do that. Instead, I opt to order some food. I order us some bagels and bagel sandwiches that she can choose from. Once it is on its way I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine as usual. I give Lizzie a kiss on the head before leaving her to sleep. I go downstairs and turn my PC on checking a couple of messages from my friends and emails. Once I see the food at the door, I open the door to the front. I wave at the person getting in the car and make my way inside. I place the food on the counter and resume my work. 

After about a half hour I hear the pitter patter of my girlfriend's feet on the hardwood. Soon she is standing next to me with one of my sweatshirts on. "Good morning baby," I roll away from my desk and allow her to sit in my lap.

"You weren't there when I woke up," she mumbles quietly as she curls into a ball.

"I'm sorry I wanted to let you sleep as much as I could," I reason with her. "We had a tiring trip so I wanted you to get your beauty rest," I comb the hair out of her face. "I got us breakfast if that makes you feel better," I offer since reasoning with her doesn't seem to be working. 

"What did you get?" she perks her head up in question.

"I got you an egg scramble and I got me a bagel," I tell her and she instantly stands up from my lap and heads toward the kitchen. I make sure my computer is good before following her. I serve her the food and she sits down at the counter. I grab my food as well and sit next to her. "So what is the plan for today?" I ask her taking a bite of my food.

"I don't really know. I just wanted to relax before going back to work. Is there anything we need to do before the week starts?" she asks in between bites.

"We need groceries," I tell her and she sighs. 

"Can we just order them? I don't feel like dealing with the store right now," she asks and I instantly nod.

"Anything you want babe. Do you want to go for a walk maybe? To help you relax?" I add and on. She stops eating and looks over at me with a smile.

"You do love me huh?" she teases and I nod back.

"Of course I do. I would do anything for you," I respond and she blushes. We finish our food and I go back to the office. I think Lizzie goes to read or something. I go through some more emails. I am already getting some sponsors but I don't think they are because of hard work. I think it is because I am connected with an Olsen. 

Although it is nice I don't feel that I have worked for it. I do not have enough followers or hours. Not to mention content. I want to really build a strong base before taking up offers of different sorts. Not to mention not many of my friends are into the streaming thing so I want to meet some people that stream as well. Maybe I will go into their chats and try to make friends. After scrolling through Twitch and saying hello to some new people I get off my computer and walk around the house looking for my girlfriend. 

"Bebe?" I wander around the house looking for her. I soon find her enjoying the sun and reading her book outside. "Hi love," I smile at her.

"Hi baby," she pats the spot next to her so I take a seat. Once I am sat down she cuddles up against me and gets comfortable. "How is your work going?" she questions me putting her book down. 

"It's alright. I am getting some company offers and feel like I don't deserve it. I know they are just offering it to me because I am associated with you," I tell her honestly.