Chapter 25

Lizzie POV

Today I have to go to set and honestly, I am dreading it. I don't think Y/N wants to come with me and I don't want to leave her. I am thinking I will have her drive me to set so she will have the car if she wants to do something. I am sure that the makeup people will have a blast covering all the marks that were left last night by Y/N. I looked last night and they are literally everywhere.

"mmm baby," Y/N groans cuddling closer to me. I have yet to move from bed but I need to soon here.

"I have to get up soon babe," I run my hand through her hair.

"No," she says cutely rubbing her face into my stomach.

"Yes," I laugh at her. "Okay love I have to get up," I lift her head up and she still has her eye closed. I remove my body from the bed and let go of her head. It plops down onto the mattress, and I roll my eyes at her. I go into the bathroom to do my normal routine making sure my face is clean and I brush my teeth.

"Baby can I stay here today," Y/N comes in stumbling.

"Yes. I was thinking you could drop me off so you'll have the car today," I explain my plan to her. She nods brushing her teeth and leaning on me. I pick my phone up off the counter and take a quick picture because she is so cute. After she is done brushing her teeth I give her a quick kiss.

I go back into the bedroom to change into some street clothes. Once I am done changing I see that Y/N has some sweats on so she can drop me off. I go down the stairs to grab my things and wait next to the garage door. Y/N soon comes down still looking tired and opens the door for me. We both go into the garage and Y/N opens my door for me. I slip in and put my bag down getting comfortable for the ride.

Y/N gets in the car and wakes herself up before driving. The ride was super quiet and I assume as soon as Y/N gets home she will fall asleep again. We get to set and I lean over to kiss Y/N's cheek. I grab my things and go to get out of the car but Y/N grabs my wrist.

"Real kiss please," Y/N demands. I turn back over to her and give her the real kiss that she asked for. I squeeze her hand getting out of the car and wave goodbye to her as she heads off. I turn around and go into set going straight to my trailer so I can put my bag down. After I throw my bag onto the couch I go to costume so I can change into whatever crazy outfit they have prepared for me.

"Hey Lizzie!," I hear Kathryn. I turn around and smile.

"Hey Kathryn, how are you this morning?" I greet her with a hug. 

"I'm good! And you?" she asks.

"I'm good. Ready for the day to already be over," I shrug my shoulders. I go to the changing room with my costume to change.

"Is Y/N here today?" Kathryn yells over the curtain. I open the curtain after I finish changing and shake my head.

"No, she is at home today. She was Ms. Grumpy pants this morning I think she needed more sleep," I explain the reason for my missing girlfriend.

"Ah I see," she nods her head. We both go over to makeup sitting in the chairs next to each other. "How long is she here?" she asks me.

"Until we leave for Atlanta. We will go to the airport together but she will head back home instead," I lift my head for the makeup artist. 

"Is she going to come to visit?" she asks finishing up her make-up.

"Yeah, I think so. We haven't made any official plans but she said she would," I shrug making a mental note to talk to Y/N about it. I wait for the makeup artist to finish her job and I get up with Kathryn to walk over to set.