Chapter 13

Lizzie POV

Once we got back in the car the ride back to Y/N's apartment. I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. We had our first kiss and it was the best one I have had. That says something since I kiss people sometimes for my work. She kissed me with so much passion. To make things better she likes me too! Can you believe it!

The ride was quick and silent. We got back to the apartment and Y/N opened the door for me to get out. We headed up to her floor hand in hand. Once we got in I greeted Luca by scratching his head and he licked my face. Once I was done with that I stood up and looked at Y/N.

"What time is dinner?" I ask her.

"At 6 so we have about an hour till we need to leave," she hasn't stopped smiling either. I'm sure we both look like idiots. I nod back and go to my suitcase. Luckily I packed some nice clothes so I go change into my new outfit.

Lizzie's Outfit

After I was changed I go back to the living room area and get Y/N's attention

After I was changed I go back to the living room area and get Y/N's attention. She turns away from her PC and takes her headphones off.

"Is this okay? I have something fancier if this isn't," I present myself. She nods and stands up from her seat.

"You look great," she grabs my waist so I wrap my arms around her neck. She looks around nervously but looks at me "Can I kiss you?".

"Of course," I confirm and pull her closer. Our lips fall in sync quickly as she pulls my body so it is flushed with hers. I play with the baby hairs on the back of her neck as she rubs all over my back and sides. Soon we separate with the same smiles that have been on our faces since the airport.

"That just keeps getting better and better," she pulls away from my body still staring. I nod my head while biting my lip.

"You need to go get ready so we aren't late," I push her lightly toward the bedroom. She winks before going to change. I see she is still in the game so I sit down and try playing the same thing I played yesterday. I must have gotten better because I was 3rd to last this time. Y/N comes back out in her new outfit.

Y/N's outfit but no heels