Chapter 34

A/N: Sorry again...

Y/N POV

For the rest of the night, I stayed on my computer, playing games by myself and listening to music. I just wanted some time alone because I just needed to recharge. I didn't think today would go like that but no one can control anxiety. At least I know that. After I felt like I left my girlfriend alone for too long I decided to get up and out of the office to try to find her. The first thing I do is look in the kitchen because I assume she is making food since it is close to dinner time. I guess I was right because when I turn the corner I see her dancing around the kitchen making some sort of chicken. She has one of my sleep shirts on and no underwear. Wife material I tell you.

"Jesus!" she jumps putting her hand on her chest. "What are you doing?" she catches her breath while I look at her amused.

"Admiring you," I say sweetly walking further into the kitchen. "What ya making?" I look around at the ingredients.

"Just some simple chick. It is almost done," she notifies me. I nod and take a seat at the bar. 

"So Thanksgiving is coming up," I start off the conversation.

"It is," she continues her task. "Do you have any plans for it?" she looks up at me.

"We usually invite my grandpa over to eat but I haven't heard anything," I double-check my phone to make sure I haven't missed anything.

"Well, I was thinking if you didn't have any plans you could spend it with me and my family?" she proposes. "I plan on flying out to New York and staying there for a couple of days over the holiday," she lets me know her plan.

"Let me check with my mom to see what she plans. I'll let you know okay?" I decide she just nods back and finishes plating our food. As soon as I set the table and Lizzie puts the food down we begin eating adding some wine to this delicious meal.

"If you flew to New York with me then you can see Scar too. She wants to see more of you apparently," she laughs with me. I didn't think any of her friends would like me but I guess it is the opposite. 

"That would be fun. Plus then I could actually meet your family," I add on. Just talking about this makes me feel all giddy. We continue with our meal adding some light conversation. We clean up as usual and once we are done I make sure things are all locked up.

"Are you gonna go play more games?" Lizzie asks before heading up the stairs. 

"No I want snuggles but I have to go turn it off and everything so I will meet you up there," I let her know my plan. She continues going up the stairs. I walk into our office and shut everything down before going up the stairs. Lizzie is already in the shower so I undress quickly and join her. After our innocent shower, we both get in bed and I snuggle into her quickly stuffing my head into her neck and inhaling her vanilla scent. She just giggles at my clinginess and gets comfortable. "I love you," I mumble into her neck.

"I love you too cuddle bug. Do you want to watch some TV or sleep?" she offers. I debate in my head and look at the time. It is about 9 so if I fall asleep now I will wake up to fucking early. 

"TV," I decide and she puts some New Girl on. Every time we watch TV it is just New Girl because it has so many episodes and seasons. We both watch TV until we are too tired to keep our eyes open. Lizzie turns it off and we settle down further into the bed. I fall asleep instantly comfortable in her arms.

The next morning Lizzie wakes up early for work. She gives me a kiss before leaving and wishes me luck on my first stream. I am a little nervous about it but I do not think there will be a big turnout. I mean most streamers start off with like 3 viewers in the first couple of months. Once Lizzie left I fell back asleep for a couple of hours. After I felt well-rested I got up and got dressed and did my morning routine. I made my way downstairs to the office skipping breakfast of course. I turned my computer on and began the starting soon screen. I let that sit for about five minutes before showing my face.