Chapter 17

A/N: Just an FYI uploads will seriously be slowing down. I have classes that are starting back up and that will be my first priority. I will try my best to keep this book going though!

*Sunday*

Y/N POV

"Babyyyyy wake upppppp," I hear Lizzie as she shakes my body from side to side. I open my eyes to her pouty face. I stretch and groan as I try to wake myself up.

"What? What happen?" I try to get the reasoning for the pouty face.

"I'm bored so you need to wake up. Plus we need to get ready for our day anyway," she tells me getting on top of me.

"You know getting on top of me is not the way to get me out of bed," I tease, rubbing my thumbs on her hips. 

"I want attention first," she crosses her arms and looks at me expectantly. I raise my eyebrow and move my hands up to her sides. She watches my hand carefully wondering what I am up to. As soon as it connects she tries to protest but I flip us over and dig my fingers into her sides. 

"Stop!" she says laughing and kicking her legs. I continue tickling her going from her sides to her neck. "I'm going to pee stop!" she yells and I decide to have mercy. She breathes heavily and I fall to her side.

"What that enough attention for you?" I turn my head and ask her.

"You know that wasn't the attention I was talking about," she palms my forehead and pushes it back. She gets up going to the bathroom starting her morning routine. I roll my eyes at her sassiness and get up to do the same. After we finish brushing our teeth and Lizzie washes her face putting other stuff on her face that I have no idea what it does. We go to the kitchen for some breakfast. I start grabbing some eggs and toast and Lizzie grabs the dishes. She puts it on the stove and goes to start making our food. I stop her and shoo her out of the kitchen instead. She raises her eyebrow.

"I am making my mom's scrambled eggs," I tell her getting started.

"Scrambled eggs are scrambled eggs. What makes them so special?" She questions sitting down on a bar stool.

"These eggs ruined all other scrambled eggs. My mom made them growing up and every time I would get them at restaurants they just didn't look right. These are the only scrambled eggs I eat," I explain to her. She nods and lets me cook. As soon as everything is ready I give Lizzie her plate and she takes a bite instantly.

"These are really good!" she says with her mouth full. I laugh and nod eating from my own plate. We finish quickly and Lizzie does the dishes. I let Luca out while she finishes up that and we head downtown. The dive was pretty quick but as we got closer Lizzie's eyes lit up. I park near the mall we are going to and we start walking.

"It's so much cleaner here than in LA," she comments looking at the sidewalk and roads. I walk close to her and intertwine our fingers. She flashes me a smile before putting her sunglasses down. We walk around the mall a bit people watching and going through some shops. As we were walking Lizzie turned her head to talk to me.

"You know you have to cover these up tonight right?" she pokes at the multiple marks she has left on my neck and I hiss a little.

"I will try my best but my sister will see straight through it," I tell her. "I wouldn't have to cover up anything if you weren't a freaking vampire," I continue.

"I want people to know you are taken," she replies looking forward.

"Is that what I am now? I haven't been asked anything so as far as I know I am single," I tease. She pushes me away but with our hands still intertwined I come back easily.