8

Zoe
Two days later

"What is wrong with you?"."Huh?".

"We have been eating lunch out here for the past two days"."Yea.You got even Bank's friend group out here with us".

"Banks must think you are messing with someone else or something.She hates eating outdoors"."Who are you waiting for?"Cody adds.

I smirk as a black Jeep pulls up to the front."Her"I say excited.

The door opens and the most gorgeous girl I have laid eyes on gets out.Black hair with light brown eyes.

She opens the other door and a little boy jumps out making me smile brighter.She looks around before her eyes land on me.

She holds her arms out and I laugh.I run over to her and jump in her arms.

She laughs and says "I missed you too my sunshine".

I plant a series of kisses on her cheek causing her to laugh.Me and Layla have been best friends since birth basically.

But when I had to move here,I was heartbroken.She was my everything, a best friend and sister in one.She spins me around before I jump down.

I look down to the toddler who had his arms out for me.

"Aww you get sone love too,Nik!".

I pick him up and he giggles.He pinches my cheek and Layla smiles.

"So that little cryptic message you sent was so you could come here"."Hey I didn't let you being the distance bring us apart".

"Straight out of a Disney film".She smiles and puts her arm around me."So introduce me, bitch".

"Hey language with Nik here..bitch".She rolls her eyes and I smile."Guys this is my best friend in the entire world, Layla.Layla these are my friends True and Cody".

She points to Banks and her friends and says"Then who are they?"."My groupies".

Banks laughs and says "Real funny,Zo".I smile at her and Layla smirks at me.

"Oh I see now.Well why didn't you say this earlier!".I look at her confused as she puts her arm around me.

"How about you show me around this place"."How about you take Nico to my mother?".

"Since when do I do everything you say".I give her a look and she groans.

"Fuck youuu.I can't say no when you look at me like that.Stupid pretty bitch"."Love you".

She grabs Nicos hand and says "Love you more!".She starts to walk away and I smirk at her.

"Stop staring at my ass,Zoe!"."I was staring at your big ass head!".

She flips me off before turning the corner.

"Best friend from home?"True asks.I smile and say "Yea".

"Who was the boy.Her son?"Cody asks."My little brother".

"What?!You never told me you have a baby brother"."He lived with my uncle back home.Health isssues has Nico living with us".