14

Banks

"When you left after the meeting with your mom.I ran into Thalia".

She rolls her eyes and says "And what did she have to say this time?"."How she wasn't leaving.How she was going to win you over".

Zoe frowns and says "A part of my life I would've gotten butterflies from her words.completely melting myself at her words"."And now?".

Zoe sighs and I hold her hand tighter.

"Thalia was my first everything.My first girlfriend.My first female sex partner.My first love.And even my first heartbreak.I remember our relationship;I was so down for her.It didn't matter what wrong she did,all I could see was her right.How much she tried to make me feel loved.The constant displays of a affection she always gave me".

"In my eyes,Thalia was the perfect girl for me.And my mother thought it too.But it changed when she cheated on me the first time.She claimed it was because I never had sex with her after the first time.So I forgave her and changed.We had more sex and I thought it great.She was addicted to my sex.I finally had something that she loved about me.It was my sex.But I learned that even that couldn't get her to stay honest with me.Because the second time I actually caught her in the act of cheating in.Sleeping with one of my friends at their house.I was broken.I felt as thought I could give my all to someone and they still..don't care".

She looks away and say "I could never get back with her after what she did to me.I can't even look at her the same".

I stare at her as she looks back at me."Part of me hates it.I tried my hardest to stay away from you and I folded.Knowing that I got my heart broken by someone who had the same personality as you.And I still couldn't get you out of my head".

My eyes go wide and I look around.Security guard.

"Fuck".

I grab her arm and pull her toward me.I hide us behind a wall and she takes a deep breath.

"I forgot the curfew just started".

I look around before looking back at Zoe.She was staring at me.I cup her face and put my forehead on mine.

"I swear to you Zoe.I have it bad for you.I'm never going to hurt you.I know we have only been together for a couple of days but I feel it.When I'm with you,always and forever isn't just a dream.It's a reality".

Her eyes start to water and I kiss her eyelids softly."Baby I'm not going anywhere.No one has me like you".

Zoe holds my waist and takes a deep breath as I move back."We should get back to your dorm.The patrollers get worse the later it is".

She nods and I grab her hand again leading her back to the building.We reach the building and I press the elevator.We both step in and I press the second floor.

"Banks".

I turn my head to her and say "Yea?"."I can't stand you".

I start laugh as she rolls her eyes at me."I hate that you say the most sweetest shit that has my heart fluttering.I hate that whenever I'm kissing you,I feel like I'm in heaven.And I hate the way my mind goes blank when I'm already you".