38

Banks
I made it through two whole days without talking to Zoe.I've been crushing at Athena's dorm so I wouldn't even have to see her face at night.

That should be a record.But of course I got stopped.The one fucking day, Taylor decided she wanted to piss me off.

"Are you and Zoe broke up already?".I blink slowly and look up from my muffin.

"what?"

"I'm just wondering if you two are broken up yet"."Why the fuck is that any of your business".

She smirks and says "Well I don't know if you have been told but me and Zoe kissed at the party"."Oh I'm aware.So how did I taste?".

She looks at me confused as I see a crowd start to form.Great just what I fucking needed.I spot a pair of green eyes in the front staring at me.

"What?"."How did my juices taste on her lips?".

Her face turns and she looks at me pissed.I tilt my head and say "Are you not aware she was going down on me like..15 minutes before this happened?".

She glares at me and I smirk at her."Oh you poor thing.You really thought you had one up on me?If anything this has taught me that I've gotten soft!".

I tilt my head and glare at her."How about I beat your ass for touching what's mine?"."You won't do shit".

"Oh you want to fucking bet on that?".I glare her deadly and drop my bags.Austin rushes over and smiles.

"Oh wow!Would you look at the time!We have to go to the airport!".He grabs my bag and rushes me out of the school.

"Hey you need to stay out of trouble"."It wasn't my fault she wanted to fucking try something".

"I know but keep that temper down okay? We don't need Dad on our ass".I grunt as he walks to the his keep."Now let's go pick up our new future stepsister!".

God kill me.

Zoe
I frown as I look at the clock.She isn't going to sleep here again.I get up just as the door opens.

"God shut the fuck up.You talk too much"."And you talk too little?You know you are kinda hot".

Banks gags before looking up.She frowns and says "Great.You're here"."I live here so it's a given I would be here at 10 at night"I snap back.

She rolls her eyes as the blonde beside her smiles."Hi! Im Emilia! Her new stepsister"."That makes me want to throw up.Please stop".

"You will love me by the time our parents get married"."I highly doubt that".

Emilia turns back to me."You must be Zoe!I will be living with you two from now on!".

My eyes go wide as she drags her luggage into the extra room.I turn back to Banks and say "Step sister?".

She grunts and walks past me."I'm going to sleep on the couch"."Like hell you are.You're sleeping with me".

"Id rather not".I glare at her and say "Is that right?".

"Yep".