CHAPTER 43

Long Chapter Ahead❤️
___________________________________________

As he said, Sumedh was waiting for Mallika in front of her house at sharp 8 in the morning. He was wearing nothing special but just a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. Mallika was wearing a plain black crop top and low-waisted jeans. Sumedh got down from his car and opened the door for his princess to sit. After that, he closed the door and get into the car.

"Where are we heading to, Sumi? You never tell me anything about today's plan!" Mallika asked while scrolling through the digital screen to play any songs. For Mallika, while driving, songs are absolutely compulsory.

"Nothing Jaan, just a casual date."

"For a whole day?" Mallika asked while clicking on the song she wants, 'Kesariya'.

"Don't my princess deserve a date for a day-long?... Hmm... Kajal Ki Siyahi Se Likhi Hai Tune Jaane Kitno Ki Love Story'an" (You have written far too many love stories with the kohl).

"You and your cheesy excuses all the time!" Mallika softly pushed his head. Sumedh drove to a roadside restaurant where they usually eat breakfast. Sumedh ordered a cup of chai and aloo parantha whereas Mallika ordered a black coffee and a masala dosa. No matter what, our Indian breakfast hits differently every time. As soon as they had their breakfast, Sumedh blindfolded her once again and made her sit in the car.

"What's up with the blindfold again? Don't say you built another house, okay!" Mallika frowned. She can never stand the suspense.

"Chill my love. You'll know really soon. Till then, just enjoy the music." Sumedh played Mallika's favourite playlist while holding her right palm with his left one.

It was a one-and-a-half-hour journey until Sumedh stopped the car. Mallika had slept unknowingly. Sumedh chuckled and tapped slowly on her cheeks.

"Miku baby, wake up! We're here!" Mallika stretched her neck and asked if she could take off her blindfold but Sumedh said no. He then slowly leads her to the destination she needs to reach by holding her hands.

"It's time to let me go!" Sumedh said taking off Mallika's hand from his one.

"What? No! Sumedh wait!" Mallika panicked.

"Shhhh! Don't panic. You'll be alright!" Sumedh said and closed the door. The space Mallika was in seems like an empty room.

"Sumedh! Come back!" Mallika's voice shakes. All of sudden, Mallika heard a few steps.

"Sumedh is that you...?"

"Madam, sir sent us here to help you. Don't panic madam. We will cause no harm to you. Just follow us." Three girls came forward and made Mallika sit on a stool. She felt them removing her shoes. Her hair was let down and she can feel that someone is dressing her up with her clothes on. Her face was wiped with a cotton pad and a slight make-up touch was given.  Earrings were hung to her ears, a price of the necklace was set and also a maang tikka. Lastly, she removes her blindfold. They applied kajal to her inner eyelids and winged eyeliner to her beautiful almond eyes. Finally, one of the girls sprayed her favourite 'You're The One' Perfume from Bath and Body Works. Mallika was in severe confusion. She wasn't able to look at herself as there is not a single mirror in that room.

"Thanks for cooperating madam. We are leaving. Have a nice day!" The girls went out through the back door and here Mallika was alone in the room. Just a few minutes after the girls left, Mallika heard the front door of the room being opened. When Mallika walked towards the door, all she saw after opening it was a huge mirror. Her jaw dropped when she saw herself in the mirror.