Epilogue

'Soul Met Soulmate' means the soul of one has met its soulmate. This is a tale of two lovers, who were reincarnated from their past lives. Vicky and Sanvii reincarnated as Sumedh and Mallika. Thus, this story is considered to be the sequel to my other incomplete story 'Ek Kahani'. 'Soul Met Soulmate' is purely a fictional story of Sumellika & Anvisht. Nothing written here is true at the same time the messages through this story are the author's personal view & advice to the people out there.

Sumedh is an orphan who had only his best friend, Pravisht as his relation. Pravisht was engaged to his high school lover, Anika, who was also Mallika's best friend. Soon, all four friends became best friends.

Mallika begins to develop feelings for Sumedh and so he does. However, there was something as a hurdle that was known by none except for her diary. Mallika got to know that Sumedh was loved by his niece, Akshara. She felt bad and blamed herself for interrupting Akshara's life. But after learning that Sumedh has no interest in her, she felt light. Sumedh also confronts Akshara that he has no feelings for her but for Mallika.

After that, Sumedh proposed to Mallika, but she rejected it by pointing out that her orthodox mother wanted her to marry a Maharashtrian only. When asked why, it is said that Mallika's mother, Ruby belongs to a Maharashtra family and her mother, Shiva is a Hindustani. She was thus tortured by her in-laws for her different ethnicity. She is afraid that if Mallika, a half Maharashtrian and Half Hindustani marries a Hindustani, she will be tortured too. Sumedh explained that he won't and he has no one who would torture us, now Mallika rejects him by saying that he deserves better.

Sumedh didn't understand why she said so until he read her diary. Only then did he get to know that Mallika was sexually abused by her blood brother for years. She hates herself for being a living sex toy. She believes that she is impure and doesn't deserve Sumedh's pure love.

Sumedh ranged in anger, but he had to stay silent, respecting Mallika's decision to hide this from everyone. After some time, Sumedh visited Mallika again and explained to her that her past didn't matter to him and that he loved her soul and not her material body. Ruby, who got to know about Mallika's past, realised the sacrifice Mallika made for her family's reputation and agreed to her marriage with Sumedh. Soon, they got married as planned.

They had the best marriage life known. However, 4 months into their marriage, Sumedh had to leave for 2 weeks due to his work. When returning, the plane crashed and the pilot as well as the copilot were missing. Mallika was expecting a child when he heard this news. Being depressed about losing her husband, Mallika isolated herself for 6 months. All of a sudden, Sumedh came from nowhere. He explained that his copilot and he were saved by people from an abandoned island that belonged to no government. Thus, they weren't found easily.

After settling the problems, Mallika's baby shower ceremony happened. She asked Sumedh to leave his job as her gift, and he did fulfil it. They again resume their happy-go-lucky life. Soon, Mallika gave birth to a baby boy, Prathik. 3 years later, Anvisht and Sumellika went on a trip to Ayodhya by plane. Once again, in this plane, the pilot was in a medical emergency and the copilot was new and panicked. Having no other choice, Sumedh had to help them out. Amused by his work, everyone asked him, why he didn't get back to his work. But he says he values the promise he made to his wife and will never break it, even Mallika herself told him to do so.

A writer from the plane was amused. She was none other than the writer of the book called "Soul Met Soulmate" which was Pravisht reading to Sumedh in the prologue of this story.
______________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS ADVICE FOR THE READERS🤗

A LITTLE ADVICE TO THE BOYS/MEN & GIRLS/WOMEN OUT THERE.