CHAPTER 52🔞

While sleeping in his embrace, Mallika felt extra cold that morning. When she woke up, she saw it was raining dogs and cats outside. Only then did she remember that according to her gardening calendar, today would be the first blooming of the flowers in their backyard garden.

She slowly got out of bed without disturbing Sumedh as it was only 5:00 am. She took a hot shower. Suddenly, she had the urge to wear a saree as it was the first Saturday that she woke up early. So she wanted to be a little homely while lighting up the Diya in the prayer room. She wore a white saree with her single-strap sleeve blouse. It was the only simple and light saree she had. She kissed Sumedh on the forehead and went to offer her morning prayer.

After that, she went to the backyard. As soon as she opened the backdoor, the cool breeze kissed each part of her skin, making her feminine urge to be the princess of the time strong. She closed her eyes as she felt pure joy by the breeze. The rainwater splashed on her slightly, making her want to drench herself under the rain. When she opened her eyes, she saw many colourful flowers blooming. A wide smile spread on her face. She ran into the backyard, plucking those cute flowers one by one, even though the bottom part of her saree was stained by the soil.

Mallika was kept dancing under the rain while collecting those flowers. She kept the collected flowers on the table in front of the swing.

Meanwhile, Sumedh couldn't sleep well as she didn't feel the presence of his wife next to him. He woke up puzzled, not knowing where she went. He called her name, but no response. He decided to find her himself. He looked for her in the bathroom, prayer room, study room, and kitchen but she was nowhere. But he felt the sound of her anklets and bangles coming from the backyard. He noticed the door was open and assumed that she would be there. He took tiny steps towards the backyard. The cool breeze did some magic to him too.

His eyes fell on his wife looking angelic as always in her white saree, dancing around as if she was the daughter of the rain god. He remember that time when he saw Mallika dancing at her room's balcony while raining exactly like today. Still fresh in his mind. But that day, her dance symbolizes the broken soul in her, but now it's the blooming heart of hers. Sumedh, being shirtless and only wearing his sweatpants, joined Mallika in the rain.

"Sumedh!" She shouted his name excitedly.

"Look, these are the first flowers of our plants in the backyard! How beautiful they are?"

"Not more than you!" Sumedh said tucking her wet hair behind her ears. It wasn't the first time Sumedh had praised her, but for some reason, she felt the blood rush in her was pretty aggressive. To cover that up, she showed him the flowers she collected.

"H..here are the flowers I collected!"

"They would look better on your wet hair!" Sumedh made Mallika sit on the swing. He pinned those colourful flowers to her wet hair, making her look like the princess of the blossoms.

"Look how beautiful you are now!" Sumedh cupped her face, making her look into his eyes. Her wet eyelashes went down in shyness. Sumedh's eyes fell on Mallika's bare lips, with no additional colour. Just the natural pale pink. The water droplets were sticking on them as if her lips were waterproof.

Sumedh moved closer to Mallika, to kiss her. The urge was at its peak. His finger ran through her wet hair, his eyes were fixed on her lips. Despite the cold of the rain, they felt their hot breath much more. However, Sumedh stopped at one point. What if Mallika is not ready yet? So, he moved apart. But before he could go any further, Mallika wrapped her palm around his neck and pulled him into the kiss.

***Mature Content Ahead🔞***

Mallika smashed her lips to his one. Sumedh understood that the urge that he felt was also felt by Mallika and it's TIME✨

Sumedh broke the kiss for a second. He tilted his head to the left, avoiding the collision of their noses. They begin to kiss passionately under the downpour and beautiful environment. As Sumedh sucked her lower lips, Mallika sucked his upper lips and they went with the rhythm. At first, the kiss was passionate, slow and smooth, but soon it began to become aggressive. They lean forward into each other more, quenching their desires. A few minutes later, they broke the kiss for some air.

Mallika was too shy to even look into his eyes. Sumedh lifted her chin to make her look at him, but he ran further from him. This act of his wife's triggers his mischief even more. He ran behind her, pulled her by her wrist and lifted her in bridal style. He kissed the bridge of her nose and brought her into the house. As soon as he stepped in, he shut the door. He carried Mallika and made her sit on the countertop.

As the water droplets dripped on his bare skin, Sumedh went closer to Mallika. Mallika wrapped her legs around his waist. He let his hands roam on Mallika's waist and eyes on her figure. His air-like touch on her body makes her moan. Sumedh placed wet kissed on her weak points such as the back of her ears, the neck and her nape.

"Sumedh, stop!!" She moaned but not want him to stop. He pulled her saree and now she's just with her blouse and skirt. Her visible cleavage, drives him crazy. He could no longer stand the urge to make love with her. Thus, he carried her to their bedroom.

He gently placed her on the messy bed. He kissed her feet, moved further up to her navel, waist and finally on her cleavage. Mallika moaned his name out loud. He laid on her while creating love marks on the crook of her neck, chest and collarbone. Mallika clutched Sumedh's hair pulling, him more into her.

Mallika pushed him on the bed and gave him love bites all over his shoulders and chest. She unhooked her blouse, revealing her upper body to her husband for the first time. Soon, they begin their intercourse. Their moans got louder and louder as they hit their orgasm phase. Once they reached the climax, Sumedh pulled himself out of her and lay next to her holding her hands. They both were staring at the ceiling with a sweet smile playing on their face.

"Am I good at it?" Mallika asked nervously.

"Was I?" Sumedh cross-questioned her.

"Well, I think it's a yes!"

"Same! We last so long tho! You should know it from that!" Sumedh winked. They both turned, facing each other. They played with their hair, caressing each other's skin and kissing all over their faces.

"Officially united now!" Mallika whispered mischievously.

"And every night from today is SLEEPLESS✨" Sumedh pressed his words making Mallika blush even more.

The rain, dark sky and cool breeze have been the reason for their union. Nature's Decision it is🩷

TBC...🦋

As always, I apologize if anyone felt uncomfortable or offended. Disclaimer Once again, this is purely fictional. No heart feelings.

Don't forget to

VOTE ✅
COMMENT ✅
SHARE ✅
Follow my IG: parmitha.writes❤️