You.

Marinette finished up the alterations she made on her dress. She held it up with a smile before trying it on. She woke up super early to finish it before class started.

She added some thin sleeves and made it a little longer on the bottom so it came right above her knees. She topped it off with a black belt that had small black and blue roses sewn on the side. Nothing too fancy, but it wasn't too casual either.

She smiled at herself in the mirror and took it back off, hanging it in her closet.

Tomorrow was Saturday and she had her outfit almost complete. She pulled out a small box that had a pair of black shoes in them and set them on her desk.

Now she had to find Rose a birthday gift or... she could make her one.

She decided to make her a scrapbook of their friend group. She cut out small designs and stuck pictures on it. She knew Rose liked scrapbooks and sentimental things so she thought this was perfect for her.

When she got done, she wrapped it up and put a bow on it. She laid it on her desk next to her shoes and sighed.

When she looked down at her phone, she gasped.

"I'm going to be late for school!"

"As always."

Tikki rolled her eyes and flew into the girls purse as she quickly grabbed it and ran from her room.

She ran up the steps of the school but as soon as she ran through the door, she bumped into someone, making both of them fall to the floor.

"Watch where you're going, Mari-trash!"

Sabrina quickly helped Chloe up as Lila walked up beside them.
Sabrina held her hand out to Marinette but Lila quickly slapped it away.

"Don't help her. She's on the floor where she belongs. Like Chloe said, she's trash. And that's where trash belongs."

Lila and Chloe both laughed as they left for class. Sabrina frowned at Marinette and hurried after the other two girls.

"Need a hand?"

Marinette looked up to see Luka standing in front of her. She slowly took his hand as he helped her stand up.

"Thank you."

He picked up her purse and handed it to her with a smile.

"Anything for you, Marinette."

"So... what brings you here?"

"Juleka forgot her homework so I decided to come drop it off for her. Do you know which class she's in?

"I do! We have the same class together so I can walk you there if you want."

"Sure."

Luka and Marinette walked together to the classroom. He opened the door for her, letting her go in first.

Lila smiled when she saw the two walk in together.

"Oh! You must be Marinette's boyfriend. That's so sweet of you to walk her to class."

Adrien's head shot to the door, seeing the two standing together when Lila pointed them out.

"No, just here to drop Juleka's homework off. I ran into Marinette and she offered to show me to her class."

He went to Juleka's desk and handed her the papers with a smile.
Juleka mumbled out a quiet,

"Thank you."

Lila hummed and squinted her eyes at Marinette.

"Your marks are showing. Better tell Luka to help you cover them up."