Truce

A cool breeze ruffled through Adrien's blonde hair as he sat outside on a bench across from Luka with his arms crossed.

He didn't even know why he felt the need to hear what Luka had to say. In fact, he could be snuggled next to Marinette in the warm bed right now.

'He probably wants to rub in the fact that he likes Marinette and there's nothing I can do about it.'

"I wanted to apologize."

Adrien's eyes widened as he looked up at the dark haired boy that sat across from him. That's not what he was expecting.

"W-What?"

"I wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to make you jealous."

"Jealous? I wasn't jealous!"

Adrien's eyebrows furrowed, making Luka smile.

"Okay. Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. That wasn't my intentions."

Adrien bounced his knee impatiently, looking away from the boy.

"What were your intentions, then?"

"I was just messing with Marinette. I didn't even know you two were dating until Nino said something about it. Then I felt... bad."

Adrien uncrossed his arms and looked back up at him.

"I'm not trying to cause you guys any problems, I swear."

Luka held his hands up in defense. His face showed guilt which made Adrien finally believe him.

"It's alright. I know you wouldn't do something like that. I guess I just... assumed the worse and overreacted. I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't be the one apologizing."

Luka chuckled and held out his hand.

"Truce?"

Adrien hesitantly took his hand and softly smiled.

"Truce."

Luka stood up and turned back to the house, Adrien following behind him. The blonde felt better after he talked with Luka. Like a burden had been lifted from his shoulders. He felt at ease now.

"Bonne nuit, Adrien."

Luka held his hand up in a wave as the two went their separate ways.

"Bonne nuit."

When he got back to the room, Marinette was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You left me"

"I'm sorry, but I'm back now."

He walked up to where she was sitting, looking down into her eyes.

"How can I make it up to you?"

She wrapped her arms around his neck when he leaned over her and pulled him down until their faces were inches apart.

"I'll let you figure that part out."

She giggled and moved her hands away from his neck as she quickly climbed back into the bed and under the blankets.

Adrien's face turned a light shade of pink as he followed after her. He knew exactly where this was going.

He pulled the blankets back with a smug look on his face but before he could do anything, the bluenette pushed him over onto his back and climbed over him.

"That wasn't fair!"

He whined, his smug expression turning into a pout as she smirked.

"Life isn't fair, blondie."

He frowned, pulling himself up and rolling over on the girl who was now under him. He leaned over her and pinned her hands beside her head. Her cheeks turned dark red as she stared up at him. He smirked as his smug smile reappeared.

"Speak for yourself."

He leaned down and planted small kisses around her neck. She was in too much of a shock to make another smart remark. His lips finally met hers and she eagerly kissed him back.

The next morning, Marinette woke up to Adrien shuffling around the room in his boxers.

"What are you doing?"

She rubbed her eyes as she sat up, pulling the blankets over her exposed chest.

"Looking for my pants."

Marinette couldn't help but laugh at him.

"It's not funny! I don't know where I put them"

"You should've paid attention!"

"I was too busy paying attention to you!"

He whined, sitting down on the bed next to her.

"Wait... there they are."

He reached under the blankets and pulled them out with a sigh. Before he could reach for his shirt that laid on the floor next to the bed, Marinette reached down and grabbed it, slipping it over her head with a wide smile.

The blonde deadpanned and turned away before his cheeks flushed red.

"I'm going to do some laundry."

He quickly got up, walking towards the door.

"In your underwear?"

"After I put pants on."

Adrien did a full 180 from the door to his suit case. He unzipped it and pulled out a pair of shorts, slipping them on.
Marinette giggled as she watched him gather up the dirty laundry and leave the room.

A bit later, she decided to take a shower before getting dressed and joining the others.
She pulled herself from the bed, stumbling as she stood up. Her knees wobbled under her as she tried to keep her balance.

When Marinette finally made it to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and took a fast shower. She dug through Adrien's suit case, finding a clean shirt and slipped it on, tying it into a ball on the side so it wouldn't be so big on her. Then, she found a pair of her shorts and pulled those on along with her shoes. She decided to leave her hair down instead of pulling it up.

The bluenette went downstairs to join the others. The girls sat around the large kitchen table, talking with each other.

"About time you woke up!"

Alya patted the seat beside her, wanting Marinette to sit there.

"I had a long night."

She slid in the chair and smiled.

"The guys are about to go out on the boat. Kim challenged Ivan to a fishing competition or something."

Alix rolled her eyes as the door opened.

"And based on my calculations, the fish should be in that spot around 10:00am which is in an exact hour."

Max pushed his glasses up and crossed his arms as Ivan nodded. He didn't even want to go fishing but Kim was persistent on winning so someone had to put him in his place.

Adrien came behind Marinette, wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Do you mind if I tag along with them?"

"Of course not, go have fun!"

"You are going to be okay, right?"

"I'll be okay. I have Alya here!"

The blonde glanced over at the brunette who was glaring at him. She still didn't like him being so clingy to Marinette.

"Right... I'll see you later then."

He softly kissed the top of her head and went outside with the guys.

Chloe rolled her eyes at the 'utterly ridiculous' love scene in front of her and cleared her throat to gain everyone's attention.

"And what are we going to do?"