Beginning Of The End

"Today is the day, Tikki!"

Marinette ran back and forth trying to quickly get ready for Rose's birthday party. She pulled her dress on, put a little bit of makeup on and pulled some of her hair back, tying it back with a dark blue ribbon. She curled the ends of her hair quickly and then slipped her shoes on.

She was about to grab Rose's gift and head out until something caught her eye on her desk. It was a small pink box with a small heart on the top.
When she opened it, her cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.

"He's so... sweet."

Marinette held up the silver necklace with the small sewing charm on it and smiled.
It was the one Adrien showed her when they ditched Alya and Nino at the movie theater.

She quickly put it on and looked back at herself in the mirror one last time. She grabbed her purse and Rose's gift and ran down the stairs.

"I'm going to Rose's birthday party. Bye, maman! Bye, papa!"

She waved to them as she ran out of the door and into the busy streets of Paris.

Adrien put a black shirt on and pulled his dark blue blazer on over it. He put a pair of black pants on and slipped his shoes on before walking quickly down the stairs, to the main door.

"Will you take me to the park? My friend is having a birthday party there."

The gorilla nodded and opened the door for him. Before the gorilla could walk out behind him, Gabriel stopped him.

"Make sure you have him at the airport by 3:00pm. His plane leaves at 3:30pm. I will meet you at the airport."

The gorilla nodded with a huff and closed the door behind him as he left.
Adrien still didn't know he was going to London, Gabriel wasn't going to tell him until he was at the airport.

Gabriel smiled and went to his lair. He knew that someone was about to fall victim to one of his akumas.

This would probably be his best plan yet. He had planned it for so long, to get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous so he could make the wish to save his wife.

Even if it meant sacrificing himself in the process.

Marinette placed Rose's gift on the table as she went to join her friends. Shortly after, Adrien joined them. Marinette's heart skipped a beat when she saw him.

Since they were now officially dating, she felt different around him. It was nice to be able to call him, hers.

"Hello, Princess."

Adrien smiled, kissing her on the cheek.

"Hi, minou."

She whispered quietly, making sure the others couldn't hear her pet name for him.

Adrien blushed when he saw her outfit. It fit her so perfectly. It made him...

'No, Adrien. No. Get a grip of yourself.'

He sucked in a deep breath, trying to clear the thoughts of Marinette from his head.

"You found the necklace."

"I did. I told you that you didn't have to get it."

"But I wanted to. It suits you."

He smiled, rubbing his fingers down the side of her neck.

"T-Thank you."

"Oh look. Such a beautiful pink cake. It would be a shame if it... fell."

Chloe smirked as she pushed her fingers under the stand, making it tip over and smash against the ground.