He's Bullied

As requested by: @piercetheblacksirxns 

additional notes upon re-reading this 3 years after writing it: do people actually want to imagine something like this? Why the fuck did I write this.

TRIGGER WARNING!!!

You're out working and you're literally more bored than your boyfriend Kellin looked at the start of King For A Day. You sigh and type up more statistics. You usually love your job but today was just one of those days. The days you have to fill out an incident sheet because you bitch slapped your co-worker and you really cant be bothered because they TOTALLY deserved it. They said Kellin was a faggot. Nuff said.

You finish the incident sheet just as your boss walks over to you. "Right (Y/N), Sophie confessed everything and said she was in the wrong, you're free to go, sorry for wasting your time." So AFTER you'd finished writing it up she confessed!?! What a fucking-
"Are you saying I get the rest of the day off?"
Your boss nods and sighs "As an apology, yes."
You smile widely and collect up all your belongings "Thanks, bye!" You run out of the office block and down to your car. Kellin is gonna be so surprised when you show up at home an hour earlier than usual!

~ Kellins POV ~

The urges. They're back again. I tried to stop but I just...I cant! I dont want to. No. I wont. I decide to go on social media to distract myself.

"He sings like a girl!"
"What a fag!"
"Gay-ass mother fucker!"
"How did he even get a girlfriend!?!"

((((( FIRST OF ALL HOW FUCKING DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL BABY KELLIN I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW- )))))

"His girlfriends probably cheating on him with someone better!"
"She's so pretty, why the fuck is she with HIM!?!"
"Fucking gay ass bitch."
"How gay can a guy get!?!"
"Cut off your hair, you arent jesus!"

((((( NO HE ISNT JESUS HE'S A FUCKING GOD/ANGEL ON EARTH I SWEAR IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP IMMA- )))))

"He's so full of himself!"
"Bigheaded much!"
"Look at all the selfies this guy takes, he's inlove with himself!"
"He posts pictures without a shirt on and he doesnt have a six-pack, wtf!?!"

I delete the picture I posted of myself shirtless. It was only to show how proud I was that I'd actually toned up. I've been working really hard on myself lately, trying to look better so Im happier with myself. It hasnt worked. Whenever I try the haters put me down further. I sniffle as I read through the comments on my girlfriends posts, other than the compliments she gets she's getting a lot of hate for dating me, saying she can do better. Its all my fault. She deals with this stuff so much better than me, she just laughs it off. I cant do that. It doesnt work that way for me. Then one comment I read makes me drop my phone.

"No wonder your dad walked out on you, who'd want such a fag as a son!?!"

((((( OOOOH YOU FUCKING WOT MATE I WILL SMITE YE WHERE YE STAND AND YOU SHALL RUE THE VERY DAY YOU SAID SUCH A THING TO KELLIN QUI- )))))

I leave my phone on the floor and run to the bathroom. I sit on the edge of the bath tub and pull my sweater off. My scars stare back at me. Its been a week. I've been doing well. (Y/N) wont be home for another hour, nows the best time for me to do it. She gets so much shit because of me. She doesnt deserve any of it. She's so kind, beautiful and sweet. She's perfect. I love her. But she doesnt deserve this. If I was gone...she'd be so much better off...wouldnt she? I couldnt leave her, not dump her, I'd get even more hate then before and probably end up killing myself anyway. Im talking about ending it all. Right here. Right now. While Im alone. I decide to write a short letter to explain myself. She has no idea I've even self harmed before, I've never told anyone. She'd be so disappointed and probably leave me straight away, thats the last thing I want.